Search results for query: *

1. Helious

Terraria x Madrinas Coffee Collaboration Launches Today!

I absolutely love this! I just wish I had $50 to spend on it...
  2. Helious

Thanks so much, Red, for reading this. I and many others, I am sure, would love to be able to...

Thanks so much, Red, for reading this. I and many others, I am sure, would love to be able to create music in the game to its full extent. Also, How about giving pianos a use???
  3. Helious

3. I would love a combination of Terraspark Boots and wings. It would be a huge quality of life...

3. I would love a combination of Terraspark Boots and wings. It would be a huge quality of life improvement to be able to have mobility both in the air and on the ground without taking up multiple accessory slots.
  4. Helious

2. On behalf of semi-AFK fishers, a sound cue when debuffs expire would be very helpful. There...

2. On behalf of semi-AFK fishers, a sound cue when debuffs expire would be very helpful. There have been many times I have been fishing and watching youtube, using the sound of the bobber to know when to click. However, I have no idea when my buffs run out due to no aural cue.
  5. Helious

Hey Red, greetings from Texas! I have a few suggestions for 1.4.5 or beyond. 1. Please return...

Hey Red, greetings from Texas! I have a few suggestions for 1.4.5 or beyond. 1. Please return the music system with instruments to 1.3. With the harp and bell being locked to the whole-tone scale, making music with them is not feasible. I would love to use them with the guitars and drumset!
  6. Helious

Hey Red, is there plans to fix the music system in 1.4.5? There is a whole world of possibility...

Hey Red, is there plans to fix the music system in 1.4.5? There is a whole world of possibility making music in the game. Also, thanks so much for replying to my reddit message a while back. Godspeed 🌳
  7. Helious

PC Tier List: Late Hardmode Weapons

IMO, the Zenith is by far the best weapon in the game, and rightfully so. It’s the final sword, what the Terra Blade was supposed to be. I would give it S+. I would also give Starlight an A or A-, due to it being a direct upgrade of the Baghnakhs (probably misspelled that) in every respect...
  8. Helious

Map-Adventure 4 Swords (The Quest For The Nights Edge)

The 18 Swords: A Zenith Quest
  9. Helious

Map-Base Home Sweet Journey's Rest

Ah, yes. Finally a world where my non-creative side can flourish!
  10. Helious

Holy Protection not activating with magic weapons

It seems that with a majority of late-hardmode magic weapons, Holy Protection sometimes will not activate when they strike an enemy, even well after the cooldown should have expired. Attempted this with Razorblade Typhoon, Golden Shower, Betsy's Wrath, Razorpine, and Blizzard Staff. Only the...
  11. Helious

PC 6 Various Bugs

I suppose it could have been terrible luck. Attached are screenshots of #2, as well as a peculiar Zoologist thing I just encountered. Here's how I replicated #2: 1. Build a wall of blocks (I did 2 blocks thick) 2. Place backwalls (I used planked) against the inner layer 3. Use block swap to...
  12. Helious

PC 6 Various Bugs

I am currently unable to replicate bugs 3 and 5 again.
  13. Helious

Working as Designed Bug with walls near hammered platforms

If I am not mistaken, being able to phase through 1-tile walls with sloped platforms is an exploit that to my knowledge is typically used to enter hoik systems, which I do not think the developers intend to remove, due to the significance hoiking has on advanced contraptions.
  14. Helious

PC 6 Various Bugs

Version: 1.4.0.4 OS: Windows 10 Platform: Steam Mode: Varies (specified for each issue) Controls: Keyboard+Mouse Bug 1: Single Player, Journey Mode Royal Delicacy in Journey-Master Mode seems to have no/a very low drop chance. I have gone through more than 30 fights, in Master Mode the entire...
  15. Helious

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I've got a bug to report. Attempting to reforge a chain gun using the reforge menu instantly freezes the game.
  16. Helious

Map-Survival Smaller Worlds

The game literally won’t load anything smaller -_-. I spent a few hours trying to find the smallest possible size
  17. Helious

Hey guys check out this cool arrangement I did: bitly.com/1H9DQSz

Hey guys check out this cool arrangement I did: bitly.com/1H9DQSz
  18. Helious

Best of luck to everyone in areas with covid-19 cases

Best of luck to everyone in areas with covid-19 cases
  19. Helious

Map-Adventure Infinity - Massive Sandbox Adventure Map. Hardmode Start

This looks great! I’ll try it tonight. It would be nice of world gen had the option of premise structures...
  20. Helious

Resolved [Mobile] How to install maps on terraria mobile?

A post such as that would violate community rules...
Back
Top Bottom