Search results for query: *

• Users: Helious
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Helious

Holy Protection not activating with magic weapons

It seems that with a majority of late-hardmode magic weapons, Holy Protection sometimes will not activate when they strike an enemy, even well after the cooldown should have expired. Attempted this with Razorblade Typhoon, Golden Shower, Betsy's Wrath, Razorpine, and Blizzard Staff. Only the...
  2. Helious

PC 6 Various Bugs

Version: 1.4.0.4 OS: Windows 10 Platform: Steam Mode: Varies (specified for each issue) Controls: Keyboard+Mouse Bug 1: Single Player, Journey Mode Royal Delicacy in Journey-Master Mode seems to have no/a very low drop chance. I have gone through more than 30 fights, in Master Mode the entire...
  3. Helious

PC Terrarian Legends Playthrough Trading Shop

Hello, fellow Terrarians! Terrarian Legends here with a trading shop open for business! This is a thread that will list all items I wish to sell from my current playthrough This thread will be updated after every milestone of the current playthrough Every item will be sold for the buy price...
  4. Helious

What NPC Quote Best Describes the Person Above You?

Hey guys! Terrarian Legends here with a forum game! This is pretty simple: just use any NPC quote to describe the person above you. EXAMPLE: "Eye of Cthulhu" says to me "Come back when you aren't so worthless..." "Dirt Block" says to "Eye of Cthulhu "I feel an evil presence watching me..."...
  5. Helious

Terrarian Legends Star Wars Modded Playthrough #1 - Palpatine the Summoner

This is the playthrough you are looking for... Star Wars Modded Playthrough #1 - Palpatine the Summoner Hello Everyone! Terrarian Legends here with my first playthrough! This will be a playthrough with the world and character available for download after each milestone, for you to play along...
  6. Helious

Map-Survival Special WorldGen Maps by Terrarian Legends

Hello! Terrarian Legends here with a direction thread to my special worldgen maps using Jopojelly's Terracustom tool. Smaller Worlds: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/smaller-worlds.53228/ Hope you guys enjoy my maps!
  7. Helious

Map-Survival Smaller Worlds

Hello, fellow Terrarians! Terrarian Legends here with another map. This one is pretty simple. Just normally generated worlds with a twist: they are about 1/2 to 2/3 size of a small world. These were inspired by Baih's Micro Terraria World, found here...
  8. Helious

Map-Survival Will of the Gods

Hello fellow Terrarians! Terrarian Legends here with a new work-in-progress map called Will of the Gods! Contents of this thread: 1. 2. 3. This thread is not finished. I will finish it as soon as I can!
  9. Helious

Hello, Fellow Terrarians!

:D Hey guys! I am Terrarian Legends, a PC and mobile edition player with over 800 hours on Steam, 1000 on mobile, and at least 100 more on GameLauncher/standalone mods. I have a passion for adventure maps - it's almost all I do nowadays! I decided that my main contribution to the community...
Back
Top Bottom