Search results for query: *

• Users: SpeeQz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SpeeQz

Weapons & Equip Introducing the Jumping Jane (Rocket Launcher from TF2)

Jumping Jane (Rocket launcher from the game Team Fortress 2) excuse my poor attempt at pixel art Source: Crafted at a Mytrhil/Orichalcum anvil from: x12 Titanium/Adamantite Bars x1 Illegal Gun Parts x20 Souls of Flight Base Damage: 50 (player takes only 50% of damage when self-inflicted)...
  2. SpeeQz

Game Mechanics Actuatable furniture

This proposition focuses on allowing us to actuate furniture in vanilla. Examples include: Strange plants, Candles, Chairs, Crates, Minecart tracks, Column blocks, and more. By allowing builders to actuate them, they will get the ability to add even more detail and depth to a build and on top of...
  3. SpeeQz

Showcase Compact World Load Detector (Transmutation - Terraria v1.4.4.9)

Using the transmutation glitch we can offset the areas which are affected by liquid pumps. Meaning we can further compact World Load Detectors. With this in mind here it is: There are 2 variants one where the pumps aren't cutoff and ones where they've been cut using TEdit. Since this was...
  4. SpeeQz

Hook hooking through 1 block width or height shimmer liquid

If you hook towards shimmer and its length or height is 1 block there is a chance for your hook to pass through the shimmer fully and hook onto the block behind it.
  5. SpeeQz

Water Fountains and Camera mode

Water fountains do not change water colour when used with camera mode to take a snapshot.
  6. SpeeQz

Buggy liquid rendering

If a downwards facing slope has a liquid near it and the block on the side of it is hammered the liquid is not rendered on the block and it leaves a hole.
  7. SpeeQz

PC Dynasty Table Bug

When breaking a Dynasty Table above another Dynasty Table the one you break and the bottom one break together (Having 3 Tables does not break them all if you break the top one just the top and middle one) To replicate: Attached image When broken only 1 table should be dropped Cannot be...
  8. SpeeQz

My little build/wire collection #3

I.🧰General Builds🧰 II.🧊3D builds🧊 III.⚙Wire builds⚙ IV.🤡Joke builds🤡 And let's not forget to look at yourself in the mirror every day.
  9. SpeeQz

My little build/wire collection #2

Burger Ice cream Dinner Sci-fi thing Small island #1 Small island #2 Wastelands Small bridge Portal Isometric cube World Gate Kitchen Golf cart Golf course (Old) Tree #1 Tree #2 Tree #3 Tree #4 Addition calculator...
  10. SpeeQz

My little build/wire collection

Wall design Snow cabin Modern/Old house Tree Tree#2 Tree#3 Kitchen design Synthwave Sleepy AFK Sleepy AFK #2 Yggdrasil Fireplace Roof design Toxic island Toxic Island #2 Mini island Ice giant Mines design Snowy tree Zombie bridge Tutorial rock Doctor Who Potion shop 3D...
Back
Top Bottom