Search results for query: *

1. a1b2c41

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I have a question. My friend and I have been doing a modded playthrough with a bunch of different mods including the Quality Of Life half of the mod. We forgot to enable the Souls half. Would I be able to enable it now without having do re-do our characters/world. I have used the mod before and...
  2. a1b2c41

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hey Im trying to get an equipment to dash like the master ninja gear, among other things. when I double click either A or D it does nothing. my code is
  3. a1b2c41

Im making an accessory and it combines the Master Ninja Gear and the Ninja Armor. I want it to summon a pet that flies above the player(and does nothing, this is just vanity) while it is equipped. It would be like the Hoardagron pet. How would I do this Also how do I make wall sliding/jumping...
  4. a1b2c41

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Do the different glyphs drop from any mob or are they mob-specific? If they are mob specific is there any chance on getting a list of what drops what list?
  5. a1b2c41

I have a question about something. I am making a town NPC and I want it to have a different texture depending on what it's name is. (For example: if its name is Bob it should use the BobSprite.png file but if its name is Harry it should use the HarrySprite.png file) Is there a way to do this?
  6. a1b2c41

tModLoader How do I make a custom event for Terraria 1.3 In tModloader?

I just found this thread by Sin Costan that can help anyone out who hasn't gotten help https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tutorial-custom-invasion.57771/
  7. a1b2c41

I need a hand with some coding. In my mod I am going to make an event, and I want one of my custom enemies to only spawn in that event. I haven't made the event yet but I am coding the NPC. How would I tell it to only spawn in an event that ISN'T part of vanilla Terraria but instead part of my...
  8. a1b2c41

Hey guys I have a question. Im creating a boss and I dont know how to get it to do something. i'm trying to make it spawn an NPC every little bit, like the Eye of Cthulu does with the servants so I have a spawnTimer variable set to 300, and spawnTimer -= "insert code for random number 1-5 here"...
  9. a1b2c41

Hey, anyone know a line of code to make a projectile heal the player 10% of the damage done (like vampire knives)?
  10. a1b2c41

Hey, i took out almost all the AI and the projectile doesn't home in on enemies but it doesn't move either. I'm not sure if i have to apply a force on it somehow but I can show you my code below in the spoilers. My projectile lights up, emits dust, and steals life on contact but it doesn't move...
  11. a1b2c41

Hey guys i have a question. I believe the reason I can't answer this on my own is because my first projectile was a homing projectile and now i want to make a projectile that is similar to the Ice Blade's projectile, one that fires in a straight line. I feel stupid not being able to do this...
  12. a1b2c41

Hey im having an error: c:\Users\user\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\MTGMod\Projectiles\FeastAndFamine.cs(24,29) : error CS1001: Identifier expected below is the code with the error line commented on. public override void SetDefaults() { projectile.name =...
  13. a1b2c41

Hey, is there a line of code I could use to change my NPC's Health if its Expert Mode?
  14. a1b2c41

thanks. also is there a special way to make a recipe require a modded tile or is it just using null again?
  15. a1b2c41

Hey i'm getting an error and idk how to fix it c:\Users\user\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\MTGMod\Items\Placeable\DarksteelForge.cs(32,25) : error CS0119: 'MTGMod.Items.DarksteelBar' is a 'type', which is not valid in the given context the line of code is...
  16. a1b2c41

tAPI [Help Me!] Mobs Not Spawning TModLoader Multiplayer

Yeah its Nightmares Unleashed, didn't work with my friend either
  17. a1b2c41

alright so i believe i am just stupid but my NPC that I just made doesn't spawn like it is supposed to. No errors in the code but it just doesn't spawn. Here is my code(I currently have the spawn rate cranked up) Any way to get my NPC naturally spawning? It will spawn in by means of a mod...
  18. a1b2c41

Hey, i used some code that did it but i don't know how it did because i copied it and didn't care that it glowed, i could send you my code if you feel like looking through it to find what does it? Edit: actually under Void AI() try adding a light code such as: public override void AI()...
  19. a1b2c41

Hey, does anyone know any good tutorials for making a custom hostile mob/npc?
  20. a1b2c41

alright so im going to try making a gif of the way mine works so you can see what im talking about, if you have to leave pls check back in about 10-20 mins? Edit: alright well my capture program is not working but i think i know how to fix this. Thanks for the help
Back
Top Bottom