Search results for query: *

• Users: a1b2c41
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. a1b2c41

Weapons & Equip One Piece Various References

I have came up with various ideas for Terraria and since I recently have gotten into the Anime "One Piece" They are mainly references. NOTE- It is late at night so I will be adding more when I am awake. NPC Changes -Pirate NPC now sells "Star Maker Bench" (Crafting Bench) Craftables Titanium...
  2. a1b2c41

Other Steam Terraria Soundtracks(Does it belong here?) [Community Vote-able]

Note: I have split this up into two parts - Idea & Reason. (IMPORTANT!!!!! I know that they are available on bandcamp but read REASON to find out why I don't get it from bandcamp) IDEA- If both of the Terraria soundtrack albums were available for purchace on steam I would buy them both. REASON-...
  3. a1b2c41

PC Before I try it, I need to know this please!

I want to use a battle standard to summon a goblin army but before I do that I need to know something. I recently moved to a different location in my world and I used a bed and made my spawn there. I left my NPC's at my old base at my world's original spawn. If I use a battle standard to start...
  4. a1b2c41

My first Terraria art attempts!

Just a funny little thing I did!
  5. a1b2c41

Weapons & Equip Arrow of the Elements [Community Vote-able]

Arrow of the Elements The arrow of the elements is a late game arrow which combines the elements: earth(arrow head), fire(flame in front of arrow), air(swirling from arrowhead), storm(clouds), electricity(lightning going down shaft), and water(rain from clouds), to pack quite the punch! Stats-...
  6. a1b2c41

Portfolio/Multi-Topic New events! [Community vote-able]

This post is for my ideas for events. If you don't know what events are you call them something different, they are blood/pumpkin/frost moons and the solar eclipse, along with the boss events(such as "You feel vibrations from deep below..." "You feel the air getting colder around you..." and...
  7. a1b2c41

Weapons & Equip Firework Bullet(different from cannon) [Community Vote-able]

Firework Bullet I will start this off by saying this: If you have read my Firework Cannon thread this is different from it, so keep reading. The Firework Bullet is a bullet used with every type of gun and is quite handy. It is kind of similar to the jesters arrow. When fired it will fly in a...
  8. a1b2c41

Weapons & Equip Firework Cannon [Community Vote-able]

Firework Cannon A ranged explosive launcher/gun that uses Firework Rockets as amunition. Keep reading the comments until SwordBomb posts his list of materials. Pls do the poll to let me know what you thought of it!
  9. a1b2c41

NPCs & Enemies NPC: Vanity Petshop [Community Vote-able(Tell Red and the team what you think)]

NPC: Vanity Petshop(Feel free to change the name) This NPC is one that will spawn and you can buy vanity summoners from them(e.g. unlucky yarn/black cat). It does not have to be a certain sex. This NPC is obtained by getting a pet summoner (see http://terraria.wiki.gg/Pets).
  10. a1b2c41

A Terraria Question

I would like to start of saying something: I would guess that the sprite dimensions are the same for all platforms but if they are not alert me and I will take this down and I will place it in the PC section(I am mainly asking about the PC sprites if they are different). What are the dimensions...
  11. a1b2c41

Link steam account?

I was reading the trophies and I saw one to link your steam account... How do I do that?
  12. a1b2c41

Weapons & Equip Liquid Gun [Community Vote-able(Show Red and the team you like it)]

Liquid Gun A craftable(or purchace-able), pre-hardmode gun that shoots liquids. It has no base dmg but different things do different things. It consumes a liquid from a bucket and leaves you an empty bucket. Dmg's: ( - dmg = Take dmg, + dmg = Heal) Water: -10 dmg, inflicts Confused...
  13. a1b2c41

Blocks & Decoration Water Cannon [Community vote-able(show Red and the team if you like it)]

Water Cannon A block that you can place in the world that will shoot water, that is kind of like the waterfalls, across the sky when powered and is near a water source. It can be crafted with the Gemspark blocks to send a colored blast of water.
Back
Top Bottom