Search results for query: *

1. Greasy Hippo

tModLoader Quality of Life: Recipes

What exactly makes the cybernetic utility helmet better than the utility helmet?
  2. Greasy Hippo

tModLoader Magic Storage

Is there any point in making more than 1 storage component for a single system? Does it multiply the effect with every component?
  3. Greasy Hippo

Will you be there to face what comes next?

Flaming Egg. Done said.
  4. Greasy Hippo

High school is not something to screw up in. Take your time and try your best.

High school is not something to screw up in. Take your time and try your best.
  5. Greasy Hippo

Weapons & Equip Bloody Dagger - New Crimson shortsword

Looks like a hotdog in some brown pants.
  6. Greasy Hippo

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

"Big Skeletron Hand The Reaper"
  7. Greasy Hippo

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

"Small Pinky"
  8. Greasy Hippo

Items Bouncing Balls

I think it's more of a cave exploring device, plus it would be helpful for first nights on expert.
  9. Greasy Hippo

Items Bouncing Balls

It's like one of those yoga balls with a handle! It can be obtained from a wooden chest on the surface. Moves similar to the Slimy Saddle on water, but it always bounces. Does very small damage on enemies and can only bounce 9 blocks high. Negates falls damage up to 35-40? blocks. Can be...
  10. Greasy Hippo

Weapons & Equip Gaster Blaster... Kinda. (May Contain UNDERTALE spoilers) (Just an FYI)

I think it's a good idea. But i absolutely hate Undertale and the fandoms surrounding it.
  11. Greasy Hippo

tModLoader VKBA - Cores

I like.
  12. Greasy Hippo

tModLoader Miscellania

I noticed a bug with the Universal Magnet. It works even when in the vanity slot of the Accessories Tab.
  13. Greasy Hippo

tModLoader 1.3.0.8 VKBCore - Vanilla Overhaul

Can you show some spoilers or some of the content?
  14. Greasy Hippo

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Ever since i installed TmodLoader my game slows down SIGNIFICANTLY every time there are too many projectiles and such on the screen. *Note my computer has handled 1.3 very well (No lag, not even close) before i installed TML. Does anybody have tips or a solution?
  15. Greasy Hippo

Weapons & Equip Titan Slayer Gear

*laughed* (Jk), i'm not a fan of incorporating anime stuff into my favorite games, but the ideas look good.
  16. Greasy Hippo

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Ok thank you for confirmation.
  17. Greasy Hippo

Martian Communicator doesn't work. It spawns a probe that is frozen. *Note i already said this before but nobody replied with an answer, and that was almost 2 days ago. So please someone reply with information regarding it being a problem on my end or anybody else having the same problem.
  18. Greasy Hippo

Martian communicator spawns a frozen probe. Doesn't work.
  19. Greasy Hippo

tModLoader Enderuim Mod

I would support if you took away to goodie bag. It kind of teases me every time i go to craft with wood.
Back
Top Bottom