Search results for query: *

1. Scarlet Hunter

Map-Adventure Terrarian Special Forces

Looking forward to the sequel tremendously! Loved this map.
  2. Scarlet Hunter

Streaming Expert Summoner-only over on Twitch in a couple minutes! Come check it out if you...

Streaming Expert Summoner-only over on Twitch in a couple minutes! Come check it out if you want. https://www.twitch.tv/truescarlethunter
  3. Scarlet Hunter

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Just wanted to confirm that I'm not getting any PP from bosses either. Killed Slime King and Eye of Cthulhu and still got nothing. Good luck fixing it!
  4. Scarlet Hunter

PC Looking for some people down to do Thorium.

Welp, gonna close this post. Sorry, my dudes, didn't work out.
  5. Scarlet Hunter

PC Looking for some people down to do Thorium.

Just what the title says. I want to play some Thorium but I'd prefer to do it multiplayer. Details: -Four Players (Can work with three as well) -Semi-Dedicated Roles (Bard, Healer, Melee/Ranged/Magic/Summon) -Other mods are fine but no other large content packs (eg Calamity, Tremor, etc.) -Can...
  6. Scarlet Hunter

tModLoader Mystica Mod

Probably gonna try this mod out in my next playthrough! Hope it keeps growing til then!
  7. Scarlet Hunter

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Commenting here so I can get notified when there's any progress. Really looking forward to eventually being able to play this.
  8. Scarlet Hunter

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Returned to the forums to ask a quick question. If I want to have different worlds with separate mod packs, how would I go about it? Could I potentially disable the mods I don't want, enable the ones I do, reload the game, and make sure to only use the characters & worlds I want with the new...
  9. Scarlet Hunter

I have not posted on this forum for weeks now, but this warrants a response. Wolfboy. No.

I have not posted on this forum for weeks now, but this warrants a response. Wolfboy. No.
  10. Scarlet Hunter

One of my least-favorite books, but I still hope you manage to enjoy it.

One of my least-favorite books, but I still hope you manage to enjoy it.
  11. Scarlet Hunter

Wait, Myu got suspended? Man, I need to be on here more.

Wait, Myu got suspended? Man, I need to be on here more.
  12. Scarlet Hunter

Share your saddest NPC deaths here!

Isis is an Egyptian god!
  13. Scarlet Hunter

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Could it.... could it mean...? *The suspense!*
  14. Scarlet Hunter

For sure!

For sure!
  15. Scarlet Hunter

At first, I didn't realize you were talking about Terraria, and I was super confused.

At first, I didn't realize you were talking about Terraria, and I was super confused.
  16. Scarlet Hunter

TBH, it was more of an apology that he got kicked out of Japan, not that he made that video.

TBH, it was more of an apology that he got kicked out of Japan, not that he made that video.
  17. Scarlet Hunter

Bungie did this to themselves, tbh.

Bungie did this to themselves, tbh.
  18. Scarlet Hunter

Snow's so nice!

Snow's so nice!
  19. Scarlet Hunter

I don't feel anything. Should I be worried, and am I a zombie.

I don't feel anything. Should I be worried, and am I a zombie.
Back
Top Bottom