Search results for query: *

1. LuigiGeek

**REPORTED** Weird summoner bug.

I summoned Abigail once, a Flinx, and then a Vampire Frog. This exceeded my max summons by 1, but instead of desummoning one of the two others and adding a Vampire Frog, they all desummoned, leaving my with no minions. If I do just Flinxes and/or Vampire Frogs, there is no issue, leading me to...
  2. LuigiGeek

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I got this error with only the Calamity mod enabled. The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at Terraria.Initializers.UILinksInitializer.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<Load>b__58() at Terraria.UI.Gamepad.UILinkPage.Update()...
  3. LuigiGeek

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

I looked at the spoilers and gasped, and then proceeded to fall out of my chair. This mod (I swear) is going to be the next big mod, along with Tremor/Thorium/Calamity/Spirit Mod. Love it, and keep up the amazing work!
  4. LuigiGeek

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Every time I try to generate a world, I get this error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at CheatSheet.CheatSheetWorld.Initialize() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheetWorld.cs:line 17 at...
  5. LuigiGeek

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

It surprises how many people are asking the same question without looking about 2 to 4 posts before theirs. Even if they didn't see it, wouldn't they think that others had asked it already? Eh, just my worthless opinion anyway. :/
  6. LuigiGeek

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Sorry, someone wanted me to repost this. I didn't read the bugs first. I apologize for taking your time.
  7. LuigiGeek

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I was browsing through the Terraria discussions on Steam, and found this post: I started a new world yesterday, with MODS of course,and after generic survival stuff was out of the way, I started exploring. I found a Glacier biome, and found out that post-plantera mobs were spawning...
  8. LuigiGeek

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Aurora's Suggestion Portfolio of Suggestions

Although I am obviously late, I love these ideas :D Though, would there be a crimson variant of the Corrupted Palace? Such as the 'Bloodied Castle?' Maybe the hallow variant called the 'Imaginary Chateau?' (Imaginary because of the 'mythical' creatures found withing the Hallow) Just as a random...
  9. LuigiGeek

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Dude, I loved your True Eternity mod. It made me love Slimey more than I ever did before! #BringBackAlmightSlimey
  10. LuigiGeek

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'. at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe() at...
  11. LuigiGeek

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

omg u sux @ spritting lol skrub Just kidding. For real though, these are incredible and would make the current game feel a bit like Otherworld. Keep it up! :D
  12. LuigiGeek

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I don't believe that they don't care, they just have bigger things to worry about. I'm not a game dev, so I don't know. :/
  13. LuigiGeek

PC I love this game.

Back at the near end of 2014, my friend (we'll call him Jim) introduced me into a wonderful game called TERRARIA. He had told me about his adventures (over the telephone) with fighting pirates, twins, and destroyers alike. I thought the game sounded interesting, so I got me a Steam account and...
Back
Top Bottom