Search results for query: *

1. Omegagreen24

Items Terra-Nerf

Right, my bad, just need to kill lizhards.
  2. Omegagreen24

Items Terra-Nerf

Here is my counter argument: (wall of text imminent) The chance of getting 2 broken hero swords (typically the last items gained in creating the Terra Blade) in one eclipse can be rare, particularly for slower players. This is because mothron has a 25% chance to drop it and flies away when the...
  3. Omegagreen24

Music Composing Music for Mods (Terraria Style)

Musescore is really good if you can read sheet music. Not to mention, you can install soundfonts to get the sound you want.
  4. Omegagreen24

Wavebank O.G's PMDES wavebank

Doh! I forgot! By the way, work on the Super Mystery Dungeon soundbank was on hold for Christmas and New Year. Might begin again in a couple of weeks.
  5. Omegagreen24

I actually am considering that for the next Wavebank I do, partially because Super has more boss music. I haven't actually tried Red or Blue rescue team, but I'll check it out. I have heard the Great Canyon Music in Super Mystery Dungeon (and it's one of my favourites) And yes, it will show up...
  6. Omegagreen24

There are many reasons this wavebank exists; The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series has been one of my favourites and has a stunning track of music in each one (Except maybe Gates) I wanted to mod a particular song into Terraria's underground when I heard it and I wanted to see if I could create a...
  7. Omegagreen24

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

Also, remember to mention that renaming the wavebank file Wave Bank after it's been built won't work. You must build it with the wavebank being named Wave Bank to begin with.
  8. Omegagreen24

Wavebank Some help on wavebanks please?

Thank you so much, I figured out what I was doing wrong. As it turned out, I'd assumed that renaming the file afterwards would work. That's another thing to put up on the thread.
  9. Omegagreen24

Experimental Features - Texture Pack Support and World Seeds!

Now, if you could add sound packs...
  10. Omegagreen24

Will do.

Will do.
  11. Omegagreen24

Wavebank Some help on wavebanks please?

Sorry to anyone I've bothered excessively, but I have been trying to mod wavebanks into Terraria, but when I did, the music slider hit 0 and didn't make a sound. Here is a list of things I have tried: I have installed Visual Studio, but the installer didn't recognise it. I have tried opening it...
  12. Omegagreen24

So it appears that I can't get wavebanks to work with old programs that are no longer supported...

So it appears that I can't get wavebanks to work with old programs that are no longer supported, standard file editors or black magic.
  13. Omegagreen24

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

Apparently, XNA is not supported on Windows 10. Does that make modding this impossible?
  14. Omegagreen24

Nice, I myself am trying for my brown in Mutai (however you spell it) From what I hear, your...

Nice, I myself am trying for my brown in Mutai (however you spell it) From what I hear, your martial art is going to be a lot tougher from here on out, same with mine when I get graded.
  15. Omegagreen24

Wavebank Undertale wavebank for 1.3.4

Thank you. I nearly got it done.
  16. Omegagreen24

Music Composing Music for Mods (Terraria Style)

What mod are you trying to use to add these?
  17. Omegagreen24

Wavebank Undertale wavebank for 1.3.4

Okay, how did you do that? I'd like to have a crack at it my self.
  18. Omegagreen24

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

I like where this is going. Gameplay levelling based on doing one particular skill until you upgrade? I'm in. Block based sandbox? I'm in. Fully fleshed out NPCs? I'm in. Uses platforming, TD and the like as some other mechanics? I'm in. I just hope that character customisation still has...
Back
Top Bottom