Search results for query: *

• Users: vcf55
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. vcf55

Texture Pack Gemstone Coins

Turn those rusty metal coins into shiny ones made of gemstone! Here's something I've been working on, this pack is fairly self explanatory in that it changes the coins we all are used to, so you can spice things up a bit. In addition to this there are also alternative versions of the Copper...
  2. vcf55

PC Various Texture Errors and Inconsistencies

I recently i have noticed several small texture errors or what could be inconsistencies, i will have a simplified list of everything i have noticed as of now here, but there's a more detailed look here Unoffical Terraria Pixel Patch, i will update this with any other errors or inconsistencies...
  3. vcf55

Texture Pack Unoffical Terraria Pixel Patch

A Texture Pack dedicated to fixing things you never noticed. Here's something I've been working on for a bit, this is a pack that both acts as a catalogue of various texture errors and inconsistencies, then also as a temporary fix for them with specific details on where they are, so if Re-Logic...
  4. vcf55

**REPORTED** Yoraiz0r's Spell eye glow floats above the player while sleeping

Sleeping while using Yoraiz0r's Spell will cause the eye glow effect to float above the player, this remains the case regardless of which vanity slot is used for it, what armor/vanity is used, type of bed or the bed's direction.
  5. vcf55

PC Fighter AI unable to jump on furniture which can be stood on

Enemies using the Fighter AI seem to consider any furniture that you can stand on such as tables, work benches, dressers etc to be air even when they used as the floor, causing them to jump when reaching it and be unable to do so again until they are off the furniture.
Back
Top Bottom