Search results for query: *

1. tecnojet

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: The Adventurer.

Who is he? The adventurer is a pre-hardmode NPC that unlocks after the player has discovered 20% of the map. Above ground and belowground included. This means the player would have had to have explored a large portion of the surface or a small portion of the vast underground. The Adventurer is...
  2. tecnojet

NPCs & Enemies the kutchicetus

In my opinion this needs alot more detail, It would be a good suggestion but... You haven't specified all the stats, all its drops, all its functions, ect ect...
  3. tecnojet

Portfolio/Multi-Topic suggestion to support another game (no crossover)

IMO. I do not believe that terraria needs another cross over for at least 2 updates or so. I also think that Evolve items wouldn't fit in terraria.
  4. tecnojet

Sprites Dark ocean. A expansion to the content lacking ocean.

I was exploring a new world that I made and I realized that the ocean was kind of empty... of content... I propose a new ocean biome. The dark ocean! What is it? The dark ocean is a small biome that spawns at the very edges of the world. It occurs after the Drop off point of a ocean, The drop...
  5. tecnojet

Sprites Right clicking on a piano brings up a piano GUI

I built a house recently and placed down a piano. They have no use. Lets change that! When you right click on a piano I think that a GUI should pop up showing one octave of notes. This GUI would appear in the center of the screen and disappear once the player right clicks again or walks away...
  6. tecnojet

Sprites Fallen Isles (Alternate Floating Island)

This is a rlly good suggestion ^-^
  7. tecnojet

Post your biome Ideas here! Making a customized world!

So kind of like the confection alternate hallow suggestion? Im not sure how I could do lily pads unless they are already in the game, but apart from that this is a good suggestion! Ill add this probably.
  8. tecnojet

Sprites Dart Expansion

Hey mabie the shroomite darts could go into stealth mode similar to what the armour lets you do! <3 @Shadewood
  9. tecnojet

Blocks & Decoration Motors, A new device that pushes blocks.

I built a airship recently and I thought to myself, "Hey wouldn't it be cool if this could move?". I came up with a way that could make things ACTUALLY MOVE! Introducing: Motors! Motors would be wiring components that can be placed on any block. When they are triggered they push the blocks...
  10. tecnojet

Sprites Spectre Sealant

I really like this idea, maybe there could be some kind of sealant that makes blocks non-phaseable to mobs like wraiths!
  11. tecnojet

Post your biome Ideas here! Making a customized world!

I am making a customized world map and I need some suggestions for biomes. no mods. If you would like to contribute and see YOUR biome in this world please post your idea down in the comments using this format! Name: <The name of the biome> Category: <Hot, Cold, Normal, Wet, Tropical, ect...>...
  12. tecnojet

Sprites New boss: Arachnid Queen

I came up with this idea a few weeks ago but here it is! What is it? Image taken from the obsidian mod. The Arachnid Queen boss would be a Hardmode boss that takes the form of a large brown spider with three red stripes along its back that dwells in spider caves underground. The Size of this...
  13. tecnojet

So I tried to make a volcano.

It worked I guess... a little too well if you ask me...
  14. tecnojet

Sprites The mercenary: A NPC that protects players and other villagers for a price.

Introducing The Mercenary! *best quality image* The mercenary is a male npc that is found in the dungeons on hardmode. To make him spawn as a 'Bound Mercenary' you must have at least 10 villagers and a spare house for him to occupy. He possesses 300 health compared to the default NPC health of...
  15. tecnojet

Biomes & Nature New biome: The canyon.

I might post a picture of what it should look like
  16. tecnojet

WOOP.

WOOP.
  17. tecnojet

Biomes & Nature New biome: The canyon.

This is just a small idea I had a few weeks ago and only just got round to creating a account on here, do you like my profile picture :p. Im getting off topic here! Basicly the canyon would be a rather small biome that spawns once in medium and large sized worlds, there isn't enough room in...
Back
Top Bottom