Search results for query: *

• Users: Anion
  • Order by date
  1. Anion

Game Mechanics Searching inventories.

Please Red, I need this so I don't have to put any thought behind sorting my chests. Maybe even a way to search all nearby chests and have a pop up for which chests have matching items, or more filters like types of weapons, prefixes, stats, etc. Could also add one similar to the stack to nearby...
  2. Anion

Rainbow Cursor as the actual cursor!

Thanks, I updated the post, I did notice a few bugs with the old one aswell.
  3. Anion

Oh, I see, I tried making the main version of it into a texture pack and it didn't work, so I assumed it wouldn't work on other things, thank you for letting me know. @BadPiggy1024
  4. Anion

actually garek, if you mean the files in the game arent there then i actually dont know what to do, if the game is installed on your C: drive, (default drive for laptops and some prebuilt desktops) then it should be in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images\UI" If...
  5. Anion

try redownloading the ZIP file, might've corrupted when downloading, if not then try opening the zip with a diffrent zip opener maybe? @iTsMeGarek edit: you can also add me on steam so we can talk there more easily, Steam Community :: Anioneolesh
  6. Anion

@JuicyMeats did you read the instructions? it should tell you everything you need to do. as i said above this is not actually a texture pack, more of a sprite replacement.
  7. Anion

@iTsMeGarek Could you tell me what's going wrong here?
  8. Anion

Hopefully all of these versions are good.
  9. Anion

Since the original one was 26x26 for the normal, and 36x36 for the smart mouse, here's another version of the rescale except where the normal one is 14x14 (normal sized) and the smart one is 24x24.
  10. Anion

Alright, here's a downscaled version to the normal cursor size. 14x14. @Yursine
  11. Anion

This isn't really a texture pack, but I thought it went here. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE ZIP FILE, THIS IS NOT A TEXTURE PACK It replaces the cursor with the icon of the Rainbow Cursor! The images below show the cursors, and how they look, Cursor_0 is the default cursor simply replaced with...
  12. Anion

Texture Pack Custom Fonts for 1.4!

How do you convert .tts files into .xnb?
  13. Anion

tModLoader JoJoStands

how do i stop time/use the special ability?
Back
Top Bottom