Search results for query: *

1. ViveeFox

PC Becoming a sniper

Send me a steam friend request!
  2. ViveeFox

PC Buying Lots OF Different Weapons/Accessories

I have all of those things, none of them with modifiers unfortunately. Steam name?
  3. ViveeFox

Weapons & Equip Hero's Clothes and Dye

Okay, I love the Legend of Zelda, and I love the Four Swords games. So at one point, I tried to dye the Hero's clothes. Unfortunately, due to the dye system, it ended up recoloring every attribute of the outfit, such as the hair and white pants. So any hopes I had of playing as the Four Swords...
  4. ViveeFox

PC Becoming a sniper

Do you still want them?
  5. ViveeFox

PC WTB: Lucky Coin

I'd be willing to sell. What's your steam profile name?
  6. ViveeFox

PC In need of Metal Detector! =)

Provided I can find it in the mess that is my storage, I'll give it to you for free. http://steamcommunity.com/id/ButWhenHeSaysBeeHeExplodes/home
  7. ViveeFox

PC What if Terraria became an anime series....?

I'd like the slime king to show up at some point.
  8. ViveeFox

PC Ye Olde Pawn Shoppe

Welcome to Ye Olde Pawn Shoppe! Here you can buy and sell items that you have laying around. You can also trade for items of lesser or equal value. NEW SERVICE: You can now hire services to help you! I have the right to refuse service to ANYONE. Anyone caught stealing will be banned from the...
  9. ViveeFox

PC amber's grotesque market ◁

Royal Gel please! My Steam Profile
  10. ViveeFox

Weapons & Equip Right Clicking with the Drill Containment Unit breaks walls.

Support! I support this so much, I made a banner for it!
  11. ViveeFox

Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

I AM BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF ZOMBIES
  12. ViveeFox

Protector of Slimes...

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by that. Now that's just rude.
  13. ViveeFox

PC What is your favorite item? (Expert Mode Only)

Royal Gel. First off, daytime is completely peaceful, so it's perfect for working on projects. Secondly, it provides you with COMPLETE IMMUNITY to a common enemy which has its own event. Lastly... well, just look at my username. I love slimes. That's a very close second for me.
  14. ViveeFox

Discussion: You as an NPC

What would you do as an NPC? For the purpose of this question, the name and appearance would be of your Terraria Character. [Name] the [Role] Spawn Requirements Self-Defense Method Hardmode Defense (If applicable.) Misc. Enemy Interaction Use 1 - Price/Shop Use 1 Description/Items and Prices...
  15. ViveeFox

If you insist you can handle me... (+1 Follower)

If you insist you can handle me... (+1 Follower)
  16. ViveeFox

PC Shroomite Digging Claw

He has received the claw from me.
  17. ViveeFox

Protector of Slimes...

Yo, my name's Slime Paladin. I generally have my head in the clouds, but I try to stay polite. I'm the kinda guy who prefers style over functionality, and charges into fights without a plan. Regardless, I hope to have a good time here.
Back
Top Bottom