Search results for query: *

• Users: ViveeFox
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ViveeFox

Weapons & Equip Hero's Clothes and Dye

Okay, I love the Legend of Zelda, and I love the Four Swords games. So at one point, I tried to dye the Hero's clothes. Unfortunately, due to the dye system, it ended up recoloring every attribute of the outfit, such as the hair and white pants. So any hopes I had of playing as the Four Swords...
  2. ViveeFox

PC Ye Olde Pawn Shoppe

Welcome to Ye Olde Pawn Shoppe! Here you can buy and sell items that you have laying around. You can also trade for items of lesser or equal value. NEW SERVICE: You can now hire services to help you! I have the right to refuse service to ANYONE. Anyone caught stealing will be banned from the...
  3. ViveeFox

Discussion: You as an NPC

What would you do as an NPC? For the purpose of this question, the name and appearance would be of your Terraria Character. [Name] the [Role] Spawn Requirements Self-Defense Method Hardmode Defense (If applicable.) Misc. Enemy Interaction Use 1 - Price/Shop Use 1 Description/Items and Prices...
  4. ViveeFox

Protector of Slimes...

Yo, my name's Slime Paladin. I generally have my head in the clouds, but I try to stay polite. I'm the kinda guy who prefers style over functionality, and charges into fights without a plan. Regardless, I hope to have a good time here.
Back
Top Bottom