Extraordinary guitar 🎸🎸🔥
  3. Ori

[ATTACH] Yo

Yo
  4. Ori

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

<3
  5. Ori

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Wow! Here's to another 10 years of Terraria! `:D🎉
  6. Ori

[ATTACH]

7. Ori

Items Mud bombs

Some of my favorite features of the Journey's End update are the new ways we are able to shape and customize our worlds to our whims, such as through the world globes the Zoologist sells, moss harvesting, gem trees, and particularly dirt bombs. I'm really fond of dirt bombs since they offer a...
  8. Ori

PC Can't locate world file

Ah I see, thanks!
  9. Ori

PC Can't locate world file

So for some reason I can only find some of my worlds' files in the directory Documents/My games/Terraria on both hard drives, while most of my worlds are not here. Yet I can still play all of them in game. I made a world recently in 1.4 and now I want to be able to put it somewhere where my 1.4...
  10. Ori

I'm dangerously low on jelly beans... Can I borrow some? The jelly bean loan sharks are gonna...

I'm dangerously low on jelly beans... Can I borrow some? The jelly bean loan sharks are gonna come after me
  11. Ori

Likewise, I like that new big updates seem to if not temporarily, necromance old forum users...

Likewise, I like that new big updates seem to if not temporarily, necromance old forum users back to life. Myself included ;)
  12. Ori

The Last Post Wins!

To think this thread is still going
  13. Ori

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

this is a decent way to implement a creative mode solution I think
  14. Ori

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

everything about this is amazing
  15. Ori

:kingslime:

:kingslime:
  16. Ori

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

These are really happy and heartwarming news
  17. Ori

poopi

poopi
  18. Ori

Got it right here pal, right down this alley. But it's gonna cost ya' 2 jelly beans

Got it right here pal, right down this alley. But it's gonna cost ya' 2 jelly beans
  19. Ori

I miss being able to see the activity feed on the home page %:sigh:

I miss being able to see the activity feed on the home page %:sigh:
  20. Ori

no u is fredrik knudsen :red: also hi again

no u is fredrik knudsen :red: also hi again
Back
Top Bottom