Search results for query: *

• Users: Ori
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ori

Items Mud bombs

Some of my favorite features of the Journey's End update are the new ways we are able to shape and customize our worlds to our whims, such as through the world globes the Zoologist sells, moss harvesting, gem trees, and particularly dirt bombs. I'm really fond of dirt bombs since they offer a...
  2. Ori

PC Can't locate world file

So for some reason I can only find some of my worlds' files in the directory Documents/My games/Terraria on both hard drives, while most of my worlds are not here. Yet I can still play all of them in game. I made a world recently in 1.4 and now I want to be able to put it somewhere where my 1.4...
  3. Ori

Items Grappling hook enhancing accessories and other

Here are some minor ideas involving grappling hooks. Pressure hook launcher. An equippable item that increases the overall speed for all hooks active by a factor of 1.6 When this item is equipped pressing the grapple hook key will make a small amount of white smoke appear around the...
  4. Ori

Drawings & Paintings Ori's quest to git gud

(Many thanks to @Szaila!) So as you may have noticed I have decided to give drawing a shot! I can by no means draw spectacular things you would see from other users here on the forums at this point, but if you decide to stay a while in my new thread you will be able to see the results of me...
  5. Ori

Developer and staff appreciation thread!

This is just a general thread where you can send thank you letters and such or tell staff/developers that they did a good job on something whether it being towards specific or nonspecific moderators for doing a good job managing the forums or the devs for making such a good game / update etc...
  6. Ori

Game Mechanics Smart cursor for placing blocks.

Since the smart cursor fills spaces in walls automatically when placing wall blocks i have always assumed it would do something similar to regular blocks that i think would be very useful when you for example dig down a little bit from the surface to gather something or to get to a visible cave...
  7. Ori

Biomes & Nature Slime mini-biome (Sprite contribution and feedback VERY appreciated)

Don't reply to this thread. The reason why it is not removed yet is because i haven't figured out how to remove it so bare with me. Slime mini biomes would be a feature in 1.3 since one of it's features are small mini biomes. I think a slime mini biome would almost always be found on accident...
  8. Ori

Resolved Trophy help? (THREAD CLOSED)

So i registered this account through my steam account, yet i do not have the "Sauna" trophy. Is this a bug? Can i fix it or does a moderator have to do that?
  9. Ori

Weapons & Equip Jet/Boost Pack

I thought that we could have other equipment that uses the "E" key other than the hooks, so i just started thinking of what you could have instead. So then i thought about Boost packs. [Sprite still required] The idea with this is that it would boost you in the opposite direction of where you...
  10. Ori

Blocks & Decoration Conveyor belts?

Wouldn't it be great to be able to have items and entities transported wherever you desire? Well i think it would! It could be used for various new contraptions like a proper trading machine or grinders bringing the items to you directly or etc (think what you could do with it) Here is what it...
Back
Top Bottom