Search results for query: *

1. Granger

Damn sure got quiet here on the forums. 10 members online?

Damn sure got quiet here on the forums. 10 members online?
  2. Granger

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank

Im working on identifying the songs used, i found a match for these tracks: 1. Overworld Night: "Illusionary Night ~ Ghostly Eyes" By "ZUN" 2. Eerie: "The Hall of Dreams' Great Mausoleum" by "ZUN" 3. Overworld Day: "Desire Drive" by "ZUN" 4. Boss 1: "Old Youkai Hermit ~ Master and Servant" By...
  3. Granger

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I just hope this wouldnt limit the PC version to what mobiles would be capable of; a lot of todays webdesign issues and in many games too; stem from the fact you'll have to downscale the game to the weaker sisters of the PC: Consoles and Mobile Phones.
  4. Granger

Getting skirmish to apply to fullattacks is a pain, i wish i could get (greater) manyshot...

Getting skirmish to apply to fullattacks is a pain, i wish i could get (greater) manyshot earlier... Travel Devotion is great but only 4 uses a day, you'll need other magic items to get you moving as a swift action or better, at least 10 ft. Honestly using this many different ACFs made me feel...
  5. Granger

Swift Hunter, the feat this build is named after makes this all work, shifts the progression of...

Swift Hunter, the feat this build is named after makes this all work, shifts the progression of skirmish and favoured enemy around, had to check those both every level sepperately from the other class features... .-. And also a lot of ACFs because of overlapping class features.
  6. Granger

This was really annoying to build; but the results intriguing imo. You can do better with just...

This was really annoying to build; but the results intriguing imo. You can do better with just playing a normal rogue instead (who will be doing pretty much the same but less obtuse/complicated), but i liked the flavour a lot.
  7. Granger

Heres my own character for that campagin.[img]

Heres my own character for that campagin.
  8. Granger

[img]

9. Granger

Penguins make for a easy meat source. Since they run JUST enough to not touch you, shove one...

Penguins make for a easy meat source. Since they run JUST enough to not touch you, shove one away from the camp, and kill him. Then return and repeat. Just watch out for when they got eggs because then they're aggressive. Always remember: dont atk them if theres other penguins around, or your...
  10. Granger

its always the :red:ing japanese doing this stuff. Like, literally what.

its always the :red:ing japanese doing this stuff. Like, literally what.
  11. Granger

meanwhile the japanese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DsM2aKGNN8

meanwhile the japanese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DsM2aKGNN8
  12. Granger

Yeah i no hit her before (shame that her reward for doing this is kind of a let down compared ot...

Yeah i no hit her before (shame that her reward for doing this is kind of a let down compared ot the difficulty) but honestly, challenging her while you DONT have the pocket incense is like. Jesus be with you, damn.
  13. Granger

Thanks! :)

Thanks! :)
  14. Granger

Yeah, i've just been curious how you make them because i got a fairly complex build in a slow af...

Yeah, i've just been curious how you make them because i got a fairly complex build in a slow af campagin now and well, im afraid im gonna forget what i wanted to do sometime :P Care to post a example?
  15. Granger

I started playing this again and got stuck there, again. God the pardoner is by far the hardest...

I started playing this again and got stuck there, again. God the pardoner is by far the hardest goddamn fight in the game. Those :red: off huge slashes...
  16. Granger

This image stuff y'all sometimes post, which details when you get what class features when you...

This image stuff y'all sometimes post, which details when you get what class features when you multiclass.
  17. Granger

When you're trying to find examples of this dnd character progression thing @Matsu and co make...

When you're trying to find examples of this dnd character progression thing @Matsu and co make ocassionally but failing horribly.
  18. Granger

Momodora: Reverie under the Moonlight? This the priestess vs the pardoner?

Momodora: Reverie under the Moonlight? This the priestess vs the pardoner?
  19. Granger

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Id say its a good start. Its still mostly boxes stacked ontop of each other. Try introducing some extra shape. try something more like this maybe?
Back
Top Bottom