Search results for query: *

• Users: Granger
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Granger

Game Mechanics Throw it! A change to the drop button + some stuff for the thrower class.

Okay, everyone knows the drop item mechanic, some hate it, for it causes them to accidentially drop their weapon, others like it to easily drop random junk... But what if... you dont just drop it, but HURL it at the enemy or whatever? Thus i propose a simple change: While you press the drop...
  2. Granger

TCF claims my avatar is too large when it isnt. Help?

^The error. ^the file im trying to upload.
  3. Granger

optiT? (Optifine for Terraria)

Im sure some are familiar with the minecraft mod Optifine which drastically improves the game performance along with providing plenty of visual toggles tweaks for you to finetune the game to your likings, balancing looks/performance at your will. So, i was wondering if such a mod already exists...
  4. Granger

PC crash on loading worlds larger than small and exit game, generic windows error message

Alright, so my game crashes whenever i load a world larger than small, no matter weter its expert or multiplayer. And when i exit the game in the main menu. The error message is always the generic windows error message "Terraria encountered an error and has to be closed" which tells you...
  5. Granger

Meet Borris the Ent!

Heya TCF! Meet Borris, an ent on a floating island! He was built in around 5 hours nonstop building. Download not available at this time, this build likely will recive some touchups later on. Im not 100% happy with the tree crown and the highest branch. I will later use this thread to show...
Back
Top Bottom