Search results for query: *

1. Sole Terrarian

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Hi @Ambien! Your Mixed wavebank has been updated and now is up and ready for download! Link in the spoiler below: Happy listening! :) @Lord Garak, although I could theoretically do the revamp of a wavebank (In this case, Starbound), in practice it would be complicated for me for two...
  2. Sole Terrarian

Hello @Bloxyman! In the future, once I have finished updating the wavebanks for the Terraria update, I might think of doing a wavebank dedicated to The Elder Scrolls. Maybe in the meantime I will have to replay all the five game chapters, so to get a clear idea of where to put the tracks in the...
  3. Sole Terrarian

Hi guys, it's me again. It's been a while, huh? I hope you are all fine. :) It's passed some time from my last peek here, so I'm sorry for not answering some questions here. Recently I'm not having much free time, plus I'm facing the problem of lost data (My previous HDD is gone) and I'm trying...
  4. Sole Terrarian

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all, TCF! :D

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all, TCF! :D
  5. Sole Terrarian

Hi guys, how are you? It's been a while since the last wavebank update that you don't hear me, but don't worry, as I said I will not abandon this thread and sometimes I'll pass for any updates and more. By the way, going to updates... Technically speaking, I shouldn't take anymore wavebank...
  6. Sole Terrarian

Hi @Tyrannosaurus Becks! Your Kirby wavebank is now up, updated and ready for download! You can find the link in the OP or in the spoiler below: Happy listening! :)
  7. Sole Terrarian

Hi @Burst! Your Mixed wavebank is now up and ready for download! You can find the download link in the OP or in the spoiler below: Since you have more than a quarter of the wavebank tracks being updated/changed (almost half) I decided to create a new wavebank. The old one will remain intact...
  8. Sole Terrarian

Hey @~[Icarus]~! Your updated Mixed wavebank is now up and ready for download! You can find the download link in the OP or in the spoiler below: Regarding the theme of the Moon Lord you have chosen, I have revised the track in case I had missed some details but I have come to a conclusion...
  9. Sole Terrarian

HI @~[Icarus]~, I will start updating the tracks and posting the new version as soon as possible. :) In any case, following the terraria tracklist, Boss 4 is reproduced to the bosses Golem & Lunatic Cultist and Boss 5 is reproduced to the boss Queen Bee. I don't think there are any mistakes...
  10. Sole Terrarian

Hi @Smooooth Jazz, your Mixed wavebank is now up and ready to download! Since the tracks you requested to edit were quite a bit, I decided to create a new wavebank. You can find it in the OP or in the spoiler below: Happy listening! :)
  11. Sole Terrarian

Hi @Alucard3598 and @SilverBird, your Castlevania and Mixed wavebanks are been updated as requested (and also their respective tracklists) You can find the links in the OP or in the spoiler below: Happy listening! :)
  12. Sole Terrarian

Hi guys, Sole Terrarian here, returned from the grave after more than 2 months (!) of absence in the forums. First of all, I want to apologize for this LONG absence although it should have lasted only a few weeks originally, but I will try to explain. First, I want to give some updates before...
  13. Sole Terrarian

All right folks, let's start with the updates: - @Tyrannosaurus Becks, @Yumeji and @GordonL, your Super Smash Bros., "Not" Mixed and Terraria wavebanks respectively are now up and ready for download! You can find the links in the OP or in the spoilers below. (The "Not" Mixed wording isn't a...
  14. Sole Terrarian

Hey @Noreian, Oh, absolutely not! I haven't forgotten your request, I'm sorry I didn't mention you. :( However, your wavebank is now up-to-date and ready for download! I will update the tracklist with the new tracks as soon as I have finished doing all the stuff. Link of the wavebank in the...
  15. Sole Terrarian

Hey @Tyrannosaurus Becks and @GordonL, I will work to your requests as soon as possible. :) Btw, @GordonL I've noticed that most of the tracks are remixed by Aaron. If you are interested, there's already a similar wavebank in the Terraria section with the same tracks you requested, except...
  16. Sole Terrarian

Hey @GordonL, your Miitopia wavebank is now up and ready for download! Also, another wavebank for Mac & Linux has been added in the current rotation! (Majora's Mask & Ocarina of Time, requested by @Max Quinton) You can find the links in the OP or in the spoilers below: Happy listening! :)...
  17. Sole Terrarian

@parker.hamilton24 No problem, happy to know that everything is solved. :happy:
  18. Sole Terrarian

@parker.hamilton24 In the Content folder where you put the custom wavebank there was another Wave Bank.xmb file? Remember that the two wavebanks (original and custom one) can't coexist. If you have renamed the original wavebank, remove it from the folder and only the customized one should...
  19. Sole Terrarian

@parker.hamilton24 All instructions on where the file should be placed and all steps are present in the main post of the thread. In any case, if you use Steam the folder where you will place the file will be: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Content.
  20. Sole Terrarian

@parker.hamilton24 All wavebanks (even those for Mac & Linux) are compatible with the latest version of Terraria, regardless of tModLoader. Unlike mods, wavebanks don't require tModLoader and will work even without that, as long as you have the correct version of Terraria.
Back
Top Bottom