Search results for query: *

1. CheesyPaninie

Video The Arterria Challenge Series

This series has been long completed and done and I just thought of compiling all the episodes on one thread.
  2. CheesyPaninie

Member-Run Project The All Biome Challenge [Surface Edition]

Hey guys! I’ve decided to revive this challenge and by doing so, I’ve made some changes to the rules. You’re free to follow them or not! NEW RULES: Build a base in each biome [Surface] with the following requirements: 1. You must only use the items found in that biome with exceptions to: a...
  3. CheesyPaninie

Building Ideas for your Builds!

Hey'all~! I've been making Youtube Videos of Terraria Builds and other games and I thought I'd share my Terraria Videos on Building Ideas here:
  4. CheesyPaninie

Video CheesyPaninie's Building Series

Hey'all! I just started my own building series and it's a simple tutorial type video. I'm still learning and I'm hoping to get some feedback. Please let me know what you guys think.
  5. CheesyPaninie

CheesyPaninie here! Nice to meet you guys!

Hey guys~! I'm CheesyPaninie and I've been playing Terraria since early development (not sure exactly when but I think that there were no sticky bombs when I first played. So around 2011 I think. I really love this game and I've been playing it on and off for the past few years and it's become...
Back
Top Bottom