Search results for query: *

1. Terrarianite

PS4 Chlorophyte Armor: Overhead Projectile glitch.

This happens on Xbox 1 also.
  2. Terrarianite

Console Bezoar Won't Drop

What system you on? When I was on X360 they fell like rain but on Xb1 I had a lot of trouble getting the bezoar. Farmed hornets for hours irl. So much so that I got a Trifold Map from the random occasional Giant Bat that made it to my farming area. Looked around and some said the solution was to...
  3. Terrarianite

Xbox One A few bugs/glitches

Can you please remove the irrelevant messages
  4. Terrarianite

I did, but removed it out of "respect". Please be helpful or leave
  5. Terrarianite

I have discovered that liquid flows through timer blocks. This is partially to blame for the ocean to honey bug.
  6. Terrarianite

I was plenty respectful. Said thanks and everything. I certainly wasn't disrespectful. Perhaps a little sarcastic. Is that against ToS? And if you would be so kind good sirrah, please let me know how it is respectful to come into a bug report thread and blurt "most of those are well known" (even...
  7. Terrarianite

Sequence of events: Build area. Build bar of crimstone blocks underneath left honey pool to catch honey when current pool bottom is excavated (Lower the honey pool one block). Accidentally remove one block of crimstone allowing honey to flow out. Plug hole, possibly over a falling honey unit...
  8. Terrarianite

I have a few worlds I created specifically to farm statues where I dig hellevators every few dozen blocks to illuminate the entire map. I always check every underground house, for the loots. When searching I always go with Shine, Night owl, and Spelunker potions (and mining/swiftness for easier...
  9. Terrarianite

Sorry these are apparently "well known" Game crashes a lot near map boundaries. A crash caused a stack of green solution to disappear from inventory/safe. Star in a bottle does not provide any buff whatsoever. (Nevermind after further investigation I see this is a 1.3 feature) Spawn rate of...
Back
Top Bottom