Search results for query: *

1. Kagutsuchi

tModLoader True Tooltips 1.4

Thanks, it seems to be working now. Quite the timing, too. I was just about to message you with the solution I've found. The code on Github seems to be a little behind the current version, would it be possible for you to upload the latest version? I'd like to see how you fixed the problem. I did...
  2. Kagutsuchi

tModLoader True Tooltips 1.4

Hey, just wanted to say that I love the mod, but it seems to be affecting shop prices from AlchemistNPC Lite and Useful NPCs. Here is an example with the Brewer from AlchemistNPC. With True Tooltips: Without True Tooltips: The actual prices, however, don't change. The potion still sells...
  3. Kagutsuchi

tModLoader Better Buffs

I had the same problem, lmao. However, that got me thinking, wouldn't it be nice if the mod could look for the potions in the piggy bank as well? Maybe add an option in the mod configuration to know whether to look for potions in the inventory or in the piggy bank? I got used to storing my...
  4. Kagutsuchi

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

Fair enough. I don't really need the accessories to work. I was just thinking about increasing the normal bags functionalities (accessories and auto pickup), but limit them to 1 bag and with less space (10/20/30/40 instead of 18/27/36/54). I feel like space is the main problem here. I get way...
  5. Kagutsuchi

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

Nice mod! I just want to give some enhancements proposals. These are things that I always think about when I'm using this mod. As a disclaimer, I have neither crafted nor used all the bags available. Normal bags should also be auto pickup, thus removing the need of The Black Hole. The player...
  6. Kagutsuchi

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Hey, regarding the community questions: 1 - How much do you mind classes taking up an accessory slot? A: Not much, since it has more potential than a accessory. And we can make an extra slot using Cheat Sheet. 2 - Should class progression be gated by collection quests, mythril anvil, etc? A: I...
  7. Kagutsuchi

tModLoader Experience and Classes

I know your feeling. I tried to play with both, I can only get 9999 Exp, i can't advance further than level 8 and that kinda sucks.
  8. Kagutsuchi

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

I'm not sure if it's only me, but I can't make a scroll +6 when I have 2 scrolls +5. It works when I have 2 scrolls +4 and merge them into a +5.
Back
Top Bottom