Search results for query: *

1. LapLasagna

Xbox One Dungeon Chests (not Gold Chests) cannot be unlocked w/ corresponding keys

Title says it all. Happened as soon as I got the in-game achievement "Big Booty", I unlocked a Crimson Chest, but after that, every other locked chest would not react to the action button. Hovering the cursor over the chest shows which key is needed, which I have in my inventory, but it will not...
  2. LapLasagna

Xbox One Building Tools not working correctly

Update: I noticed the Architect Gizmo will work on the map, BUT once I hit a certain area on the map, the cursor will reset back to default, cancelling out the +2 or +3 (don't remember the exact bonus atm) and increased placement of walls and blocks speed. Still cannot use the "paint sprayer"...
  3. LapLasagna

Xbox One Building Tools not working correctly

Not really sure what activated this glitch, but I'll explain as much as I can. This glitch makes it so that the Architect Gizmo Pack is useless. I have to carry a paint sprayer in my inventory just to place painted blocks and walls. Yes. In my inventory. The Gizmo is equipped, but if I do not...
  4. LapLasagna

Xbox Series S/X Map data reset

I, too, have experienced this recently. It seemed to happen after I joined an online game on another player's world. Wish they just made an item to clear the map fog.
  5. LapLasagna

Xbox One Autosave OFF not working?

So, it could be intentional, or it could be a bug, but I play with Autosave off. I can quit out of the game via Console Menu (selecting Quit) and restart the game without any changes made. I do this to experiment on maps without using up any items or supplies. However, during a test run with...
  6. LapLasagna

Latest Fixes and Improvements Now Available for Terraria: Journey's End on Consoles!

Is there an issue with the Autosave option? I have it Off so I can quit out of the game (xbox) without any changes to my maps, inventory, etc. While testing Moon Lord summons today, I quit out and returned to the game, only to find out it saved during gameplay. I did not perform Save & Exit at...
  7. LapLasagna

Xbox One New worlds keep deleting themselves on my Xbox One

Yep, it appears they've corrected it today with the update, funny thing is, yesterday I cleared a couple maps and took whatever loot was leftover from said maps, and this morning, those maps are back, still full of the inventory I just collected lol. Had to delete 2 maps before it would let me...
  8. LapLasagna

Xbox One New worlds keep deleting themselves on my Xbox One

I had the exact same issue with my maps deleting themselves. Knowing that there's still a map limit is probably why they're being deleted, which sucks but at least I'm more informed now, glad I'm not the only one who experienced this.
  9. LapLasagna

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

At least it's being considered, I'm having a real hard time playing without it. And nothing about the Download worlds/character for xbox?
  10. LapLasagna

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

2 issues with the update, couldn't find anything about them as far as I could see: First, I used the D pad for building. Clicking left or right or whatever would precisely move the cursor ONE exact block over, in alignment with the grid. This is non existent now, and the solution I was given...
  11. LapLasagna

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

I know what he's talking about, just sent in a bug report. It's making certain random blocks in worlds made before 1.3.5 appear either differently, like painted copper plated blocks turned into marble blocks OR solid blocks are now translucent, like having waterfall walls behind a solid wall of...
  12. LapLasagna

PS4/XB1 Terraria 1.3.4 Hotfixes

I've reported numerous bugs and glitches, and I'm still convinced that characters with "map memory"(?), or characters with long play times, experience slower loading times and frame rate issues. I tested this theory out with the Vortex Beater glitch, and noted that new characters not only have...
  13. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

I'm actually pretty disappointed with the pins not being for sale, seeing as I rather not use the Discord app. It just doesn't appeal to me whatsoever. I only use it for updates and news.
  14. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

Thank you for clarifying this. I just wanted confirmation that console versions are NOT "caught up", as numerous people have stated. I'm still grateful we got a large (and free) update, don't get me wrong. But now I have a second question, and please don't take offense. If the 1.3.5 update was...
  15. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

For consoles, seeing as we're getting the equivalent of 1.3.2-1.3.4, does that mean small additions like Leinfors' and Arkhalis's sets, among other things, will not be included in the update? Wiki mentions these and other furniture being 1.3.5 exclusive, so I was curious how "caught up" consoles...
  16. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

I don't remember where I saw it, but I think I saw Loki say that they're going to throw in the stuff from 1.3.5 because the update itself for PC was mostly for a graphics update, and there was just a few furniture sets along with it (crystal, golden, don't remember the rest). I could be...
  17. LapLasagna

No content? I guess you could consider a few furniture sets and dev vanity sets as no content, but I believe it could've still gotten shoved into the next update. Just my opinion.
  18. LapLasagna

I believe I'm mistaken, I thought the next update for xbox/PlayStation was 1.3.2-1.3.5? If not it's still fine, I was just confused.
  19. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

I'm not sure of the how or why, but I noticed there are 3 reasons why a world will NOT transfer to Xbox one: 1. Any signs. 2. Any tombstones. 3. Any named treasure chests. I ran into this issue and tested any other world I had that would transfer over, found one, and moved everything onto that...
Back
Top Bottom