Search results for query: *

1. Protean_Entity

Game Mechanics Incorporate smaller mods

If the game devs decide to add something new to the game, I would recommend incorporating smaller mods that they feel only improve the game. I don't mean mods like Calamity, as those are too large and skew the difficulty of the game too much. I mean something along the lines of Mech Transfer...
  2. Protean_Entity

Weapons & Equip Yoyo Accessory

I recently made a post on facebook about one part of yoyo's that had been overlooked in Terraria and a suggestion of how it could be changed, and thought if I post here maybe a modder or maybe even a bored dev may see it. There are 5 main contest divisions,1a to 5a. And Terraria represents 4 out...
  3. Protean_Entity

tModLoader Multi Lure Accessories

I know this is years old. But felt I should reply anyway. The 9 lure accessory is part of the recipe for the 19 lure accessory, so it would already need the hardmode anvil without needing to complicate the code in anyway. Once you can craft the 9 lure, you can already craft the 19 lure. If you...
  4. Protean_Entity

tModLoader The Luggage (the loot slave pet)

Dude, why would he ban you? He even gave you permission to use his code on this thread, even when you were incredibly vague about it at first. That's a huge step-up from banning someone.
  5. Protean_Entity

Weapons & Equip Biome detector

I was busy with 1.4.1 and wondered if anyone knew of a mod that had a biome detector. The torch god is nice, but it doesn't help too much for hybrid biomes and biomes without torches such as mini biomes etc.
  6. Protean_Entity

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or are just bad. Mage is high damage for low armour. Ranger is that with more armour and no money because of all the ammo. Edit. And to add to that, once you reach spectre armour, you're nigh godlike.
  7. Protean_Entity

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Thanks for the update. Endo Avalon is the tmodloader version right? At whichever state it may be in that is. Not rushing. Just curious about the name lol. In the meantime, I'm just glad that progress is being made. Anything else is less important.
  8. Protean_Entity

Game Mechanics Safes and Piggy Banks

No. I think that it would make an excellent mod feature to add a new item that functions as a shulker box. It's one of the items unique to MC Terraria does not have an equivalent of. But I don't think it's worth changing the mechanics of how they work now. Even if it were implemented in the...
  9. Protean_Entity

Terraria 2?

It's been stated by Red that Terraria 2 is something he has already started working on. That being said, working on does not mean its anywhere close to finished or ready for even spoilers to be seen. Terraria Otherworld is not Terraria 2 and the development of it was not being done by Relogic...
  10. Protean_Entity

Finally. I'm back on the forums simply due to my favourite mod returning. Is there any update on the progress of a tmodloader version?
  11. Protean_Entity

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Lol. I like how you shortened that whole, for lack of a better term, "exciting" moment on this forum to "That one guy". But I'm also glad it has moved on. Plus, with the focus being on planned bosses, my hope is that expected release dates and such will be possible to further silence...
  12. Protean_Entity

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thank you. It does feel upsetting to have to read through arguments just to know how the mod is going along. Now that a penalty is attached to continuing the argument, it hopefully ends or moves elsewhere.
  13. Protean_Entity

tModLoader Calamity Mod

We do trust you dude. You can bet we are all very curious about it though. But for now, I'm sure the majority of players can go on trust.
  14. Protean_Entity

Hi rebeccaelaine The current version of Terraria will not work with Exxo Avalon. The latest version that works is 1.2.4.1 iirc. We are waiting patiently for Endo Avalon, which should work with Tmodloader and the latest version of Terraria. I believe the team is making progress. They will...
  15. Protean_Entity

Almost. What I am saying is that even when the house doesn't win, the house wins. A catch 22.

Almost. What I am saying is that even when the house doesn't win, the house wins. A catch 22.
  16. Protean_Entity

The lesson is this - the game is rigged. The cards are stacked. The dice are loaded. It's the...

The lesson is this - the game is rigged. The cards are stacked. The dice are loaded. It's the same as it always was.
  17. Protean_Entity

Thank you. It's been so long since I'd seen progress, that I had to wait until I saw proof before I could let my hopes rise. Even though I've been following this new thread since it was made.
  18. Protean_Entity

The Vending Machine

You get half a left pinkie finger. I insert 3 right nostrils.
  19. Protean_Entity

It's been a while.

It's been a while.
  20. Protean_Entity

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Thank you for an update on your progress. When the map is alpha ready, will there be a screenshot as a teaser to those who aren't alpha testers?
Back
Top Bottom