Search results for query: *

1. xfUid-1-1639567938

tModLoader Magic Storage

well :red:, I didn't even think to try, I assumed it would clear the previous remote storage. my bad :p and yeah, a teleporter network to locations of interest. saves me running wires across the world.
  2. xfUid-1-1639567938

tModLoader Magic Storage

Would it by any chance be possible to connect multiple remote storage access panels to one central storage heart? Farming in different biomes would be a lot easier if that were possible; currently my solution to this problem is the Wireless mod.
  3. xfUid-1-1639567938

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Would a white/yellow popup number above your character be a possibility?
  4. xfUid-1-1639567938

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Quest #7 conflicts with another mod https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/abluescarabs-mods.47835/#WingSlot just wanted to let you know about the issue, as the workaround is just unequipping wings, disabling the mod, finishing the quest then re-enabling and re-equipping :)
  5. xfUid-1-1639567938

ahaa the minion glitch is fixed now ^_^ It looks like I downloaded the mod a mere minutes before you pushed the update that fixed it. Thanks!
  6. xfUid-1-1639567938

also the bug with the minion disappearing is caused by this mod, works with only this disabled.
  7. xfUid-1-1639567938

Maybe add /expuse to the 'commands' spoiler on page 1? I was about to uninstall the mod because I couldn't figure out why /expuse wasn't working until I decided to read further into the thread.
Back
Top Bottom