Search results for query: *

1. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Happy new year people, finally it's 2017 woohoo.
  2. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ok I'm gonna go for a while so bye people, when I come back I would know some programming, so bye.
  3. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ok and sorry for the post thing, hopfully won't happen again. Vladimier can you please tell me what program you use for the spriting, also that favourite super hero thing is just amazing mike warzshreky
  4. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oh ok I'm gonna learn that language so I can program Terraria, thanks for the info BEE DRILL fox I didn't know you know Pokemon. Also how do you Sprite for mods? Am I the only one who didn't find it too hard on expert mode
  5. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

C#.? Did you mean to write c++
  6. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oh well, anyway what does it matter to you, you know it's a forum and on forums people go off topic, also it was on topic, I was telling them the lore was off in its grammar. Vladimier may I ask how you got tought how to program, and what type of programming does Terraria need cause I'll be...
  7. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Looking good. Did you just really use the wrong where on purpose
  8. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is some places you used the wrong were or where, for example were means we are and where mean where are my keys or you just where there.
  9. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

XD you I'm the grammar police, the police will leave if you fix the grammar on the lore. Also pecan I can't look at that video, cause my internet is bad ;-;
  10. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Dammit, oh well just please use the right were or where. Also I have a pun:my doctor told me I have a type A blood but I think that's a typ-O Did you just really replace the wrong where -_-
  11. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

You used the wrong were/where, sorry it just really bugs me.
  12. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I really don't know how but I did it on first try... But to be fair I was pretty OP. Honestly I thought it needed to be more harder :P Also I havent seen mountain drew on lately, I'm wandering if he's ok. Shame he's going through that stuff :( I wish I could help, he's made a extraordinary mod...
  13. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Well you know it's expert mode and you need skill for that, also if it's that hard for you on the devourer your not gonna get past yharon, just keep in mind it's expert mode.
  14. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Decimation Mod

Ok Tis fine just I'm shaking in my seat waiting for it also that lore is amazing.
  15. Terrarian of Terraria16

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Thanks for the info, shame I don't have a backup of 1.3 but oh well I've just been trying to figure it out since I watched Baum play it, It's sooo cool. Also the creators should put standalone not nothing cause it's confusing Also it would be amazing if the creators can change the front page to...
  16. Terrarian of Terraria16

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

How do you download this mod, I've been wanting to play this for a while but never was able to play, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, do I need other programs like tmodloader? Cause I have it. Just wandering. Also I don't have a backup of Terraria 1.2 if that's needed, also downloading...
  17. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Decimation Mod

Just a question how long till this will be public, honestly I've been wanting to play this mod for months and I don't really care if it's buggy I just wanna fight all the bosses, and I'm sure Baumproductions will play this when it comes out :)
  18. Terrarian of Terraria16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Wow this mod has grew a lot since last time I've played, I might just have to download it when I get the chance, also I noticed you used the wrong "we're" when you wrote the lore you where supposed to use "where" We're means we are where means where is something or I thought you just where...
Back
Top Bottom