Search results for query: *

1. WolfHybrid23

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Try turning all settings down to there lowest quality, Games have whats referred to as Max Memory. Going at or over 'Max Memory' causes the game to crash. Turning everything down to its lowest quality releases massive amounts of 'Memory'. 'Max Memory' is also a lag factor, Having to much going...
  2. WolfHybrid23

I never had use that...
  3. WolfHybrid23

https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/wiki/Vanilla-Sound-IDs this should contain them all Change "ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(this);" to "ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod);" that should fix that
  4. WolfHybrid23

Strange (but small) Reqest

Your a liar, I'm a coder and in order for you to just change the file extension and it makes it a valid xnb file means your computer (Most likely not) has a built in converter (Which is impossible) xnb files do not contain the same encryption as png files You can clearly see this if you open...
  5. WolfHybrid23

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I tried that but then I kept getting the error that "Projectile" Doesn't exist in the current context
  6. WolfHybrid23

Ill try it and thx for the help its really hard to get people to help sometimes
  7. WolfHybrid23

Does anyone know what code to put in the WingUpdate(Player player, bool inUse) override to make modded dust spawn in my wings
  8. WolfHybrid23

What code do I use to make my modded wings spawn custom dust particles in the WingUpdate(Player player, bool inUse) method
  9. WolfHybrid23

Nvm I found that velocity was set to an amount rather than being multiplied by an amount
  10. WolfHybrid23

I need some help here using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace MoreStuff.Dusts { public class GalacticDust : ModDust { public override void OnSpawn(Dust dust) { dust.color = new Color(255, 255, 255)...
  11. WolfHybrid23

is there any way I can add a colored glow to wings when the user has them on (Not when the user uses them but in all conditions)
  12. WolfHybrid23

Try changing 'projectile.penetrate' to a massive amount, 5 could be a lesser amount of strength than the block it hits in question.
  13. WolfHybrid23

If you have on armor from a mod you made check in the code for the armor you may have set it to hide certain body parts like the head and such the code to do that would be: public override bool Draw[Head/Body/Legs]() using that in your code will tell the Mod Loader to hide the body part in...
  14. WolfHybrid23

Is there anyway I can make a texture for wings where it looks like the texture is moving instead of the wings like twighlight dye does
  15. WolfHybrid23

your missing 2 close Brackets at the end first off.
  16. WolfHybrid23

No the actual name of the mod is ExampleMod but I changed the folder name to 511 Is the mod maker so case sensitive that it won't accept a different folder name than the mod name as its directory Oh. Well I changed the Directory name of the mod back to "ExampleMod" and I had no errors when...
  17. WolfHybrid23

Hey some one help me if you need to see the code here using System.Collections.Generic; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace ExampleMod.Items.Armor { public class WolfWings : ModItem { public override bool Autoload(ref string name, ref string...
Back
Top Bottom