Search results for query: *

1. MejasX

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

@MrWaffleFries There really isn't an easy way to do it without said editor, making a new character, or making new characters to gather blank contracts. These blank contracts can be used to make the void contract which will remove a class, the new class of your choice, and also another item...
  2. MejasX

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

That is true. I just love having the option so I made the map.
  3. MejasX

Hear hear!
  4. MejasX

tModLoader WeaponOut

Sounds good. Just take your time with it. I'll try to use those fists instead for my Rock Lee challenge. OH it's going to be painful.
  5. MejasX

tModLoader WeaponOut

Are you planning on changing the knuckledusters any? It's range is abysmal, even for a fist type weapon. I am unable to hit other targets before they can hit me. I'm also not receiving the armor scaling. I'm not a coder, so I don't know if it would be easier to make it scale with total armor...
  6. MejasX

Game runs in "Slow motion" or low fps?

I'm not fulling concerned as I've managed to learn to deal with the random fps drops. If there isn't a major change within another month or so I'll probably get serious about fixing my issue. I will say however, in running with an Nvidia graphics card and going into Nvidia settings, try turning...
  7. MejasX

Game runs in "Slow motion" or low fps?

I've tried a large assortment of different observations made in this thread and few have had any effect. I'm just bumping this thread so it isn't forgotten about. To clarify, I mostly just have the issues during multiplayer of any kind versus singleplayer where I'm usually ok.
  8. MejasX

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Earlier I had asked about someone making a large Expert skyblock, well, I decided to create one myself after tinkering around in Tedit. It offers the same amenities that the small world does with the addition of more obsidian and marble biomes. Warning, as I'm aware that many of you will...
  9. MejasX

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Dunno about anyone else, but I would love a large version of the world. While it's nice to have everything close by, it feels cramped imo. Is it possible that someone could make a large version of the expert map?
  10. MejasX

It would seem like the Tainted Elf class is not properly spreading corruption upon ability use.
  11. MejasX

@Hitlery Clinton You gain a net damage loss for all damage types (magic, summoning, melee, ranged, throwing, etc), so it's really up to you on what you would prefer for the class. If you want to maximize the effectiveness of your stars, melee would be good. If you'd much rather just use the...
  12. MejasX

@Hiccup251 I just had a random idea. What about a Djinn Class? There's an applicable item inside of hardmode already that could be used like you have the halo for the angel class. It could be a form of magical class that causes enemies to be frozen or take frost damage with a(n) wave like...
  13. MejasX

@Supronius Ok, so I can confirm that the Chronomancer class is not healing the player correctly when attempting to teleport back to the point designated by the ability. The damage works fine, but the healing is not.
  14. MejasX

@bob112 Good! @Supronius Unfortunately for your scenario I'm not sure at all as to what is going on. I have yet to test the class, though I might do so at some point today to see if it happens for me or not. As long as you're taking the damage after making the return point with the first...
  15. MejasX

@bob112 No problem man, goodluck with your test! I just happen to frequent this forum thread because this is the one mod that I had been searching for concerning terraria for a long time. I'm just happy to help in any way I can.
  16. MejasX

@bob112 Ok, so the item you're looking for is a paper looking thing that I believe is called the Blank Contract. You are supposed to be able to receive it upon making a new character with the mod installed. Make sure you have the mod enabled in your mod list, make a new character with the mod...
  17. MejasX

@Hiccup251 All in all I must say I'm loving your mod most of all when it comes to Terraria. Now, I noticed that in your primer page where you discuss each class and particular traits, you said that not all modded summons that use projectiles will be able to benefit from damage enhancements due...
  18. MejasX

@Disigma I cannot claim to speak for the mod author but only provide my own experience from playing with the mod. The creator of the mod made it so wings don't take up an accessory slot and so that the classes that use wings also gain flight speed and duration upon leveling up. If I had to...
  19. MejasX

This is a screenshot of me playing as the ninja character with the text anomaly that I'm speaking of. Note, this only happens with the ninja class and killing with its shuriken ability. I tested a couple others and didn't have this happen when killing mobs with damaging abilities. It might only...
  20. MejasX

@dedelac No, I understood that bit. There's actually what seems to be a leveling system incorporated that sits outside the killing of bosses. Allow me to explain my findings. As I started and chose a class on a new character and world, I chose the ninja class. Now, as the OP stated each...
Back
Top Bottom