Search results for query: *

1. N1cknamed

tModLoader Lumberjack NPC Mod

Lumberjack NPC Mod Download: Mod Browser In-game - Github This is a very simple mod that adds in one new town NPC. The lumberjack will move in after EoC and sells most types of wood (Dynasty and Spooky wood excluded). Pearlwood is only available while Hardmode is active. His wood is fairly...
  2. N1cknamed

tModLoader Census - Town NPC Checklist

Switching to another resolution seems to fix it indeed, but I play in fullscreen and I'd prefer to stay at 1920x1080. Is there anything that can be done about it? Edit: Actually, increasing the UI scale by 1% also worked. still not ideal, but it's fine now. Also, I just noticed that it says the...
  3. N1cknamed

tModLoader Census - Town NPC Checklist

I've found a bug. Two alive NPC's will often overlap two unavailable ones. I think it might not always be two exactly, but I am not sure. Other than that. Thank you for this amazing mod. Super helpful!
  4. N1cknamed

tModLoader Miscellania

For some reason every single item gets the prefix "sand slab wall," except for items that have a normal prefix. Any idea what's causing this?
  5. N1cknamed

Blocks & Decoration Lihzard Boulders

I suppose that's fair, and now that I think about it, would be less annoying. Not sure why I though that would be a good idea.
  6. N1cknamed

Blocks & Decoration Lihzard Boulders

I think the title is pretty self-explanatory. Lihzard boulders are better boulders that deal more damage, similair to all other Lihzard traps. They appear in the temple and can also be crafted with Lihzard bricks a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶l̶d̶e̶r̶. It's as simple as that. The sprite is...
  7. N1cknamed

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

It seems Betsy doesn't drop her treasure bag for me. Is this intended because she doesn't have expert items (i'd still prefer the bag to drop :) ) or am I doing something wrong? Bags are enabled in the config and all other bosses have been dropping them so far.
  8. N1cknamed

tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

Hey, I have a suggestion for the player health and mana bar. If you could add a third pink/purple bar for the cooldown on the Rod of Discord that'd be incredibly helpful. Right now I just follow my feeling for when I can use it again, because the debuff is hard to see at a glance and by the time...
  9. N1cknamed

tModLoader Wildlife Mod

It's great to see the additions getting a useful purpose. From what I've seen so far after destroying all strawberry plants (again :P) the spawnrate is a lot more reasonable. Thank you :) Some suggestions: I'd love to see some extremely rare plants that can replace fish in potion recipes. Some...
  10. N1cknamed

Removing a mod without having all of its additions becoming textureless anoyyances?

Is there a way to do this? I'd rather not fill my world with pink blocks around every corner but if they could simply disappear that would be perfect. Any suggestions appreciated. Edit: I don't know how "anoyyances" came to be but oh well.
  11. N1cknamed

tModLoader Wildlife Mod

I really like this mod, but I feel like the AI for some animals could definitely use tweaking. Especially the deer constantly gets stuck in a running animation which is quite annoying. I also feel like there is just a bit much of everything. There are tons of plants everywhere and there's...
  12. N1cknamed

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

I'd rather not, it's my favorite mod and I use it every time. ;) I feel like the entire photo system is a bit wonky. IMO they shouldn't be physical items, because that's annoying and buggy, especially in the current implementation. A better way to do it would be to have an empty photoalbum and...
  13. N1cknamed

The photos seem to not work well with the Magic Storage mod, or am I missing something? I took a lot of pictures and put them in there, but when I later tried to find them again I could only find "damaged photo," which I can not do anything with (not even retrieving it out of the storage). I am...
  14. N1cknamed

And another thing, the bounty for quest 8 gave me a life fruit, yet part of quest 9's objective is to find a life fruit. Seems kinda pointless. :P One more: The Temple Access quest only requires the player to stand in front of Lihzard brick walls, which can be done without opening the door...
  15. N1cknamed

Hey, this is an amazing mod and I am loving it so far. One small criticism though: Completing the third quest gives you 10 iron bars. However my world has lead, so I don't have a lot of use for iron. It would be better if the mod gave you whatever bar is in your world IMO. Keep up the good...
Back
Top Bottom