Search results for query: *

1. I

tModLoader Magic Storage

Wait I might have the solution, the problem is all the date is allotted to the single spot, if you split the chests into multiple different locations across your world using the wireless things you can effectively split the storage in half, the first heart will have to be connected and you can...
  2. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Any chance we could ever get music boxes for the various bosses / musics within the mod, I would love to listen to the slime god's music without having anything else open haha
  3. I

tModLoader Magic Storage

Does it matter on how close the hearts are? Like for instance if I have a house setup with one heart on one side and the other on the other side does it matter? I assumed it had something to do with how much data was being stored in one little spot
  4. I

tModLoader Magic Storage

Whats the best way to stop the chunks from being unloaded when on multiplayer? Is it by spreading out the chests basically?
  5. I

tModLoader The JoostMod

I tried, worm died, got the meat again, and nothing changed Edit - There was a nearby cactus worm spawner, I broke that and only the head spawned, killing it now to see if theres any differences
  6. I

tModLoader The JoostMod

So I'm trying to progress through the huntmaster quests, and my game crashed after killing the alpha worm, ( not frem the worms death, just from like memory exception error more than likely, it does this a lot I have too many mods on lol ) anyways, now I can't give the huntmaster the succulent...
  7. I

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

What does Wits do?
  8. I

tModLoader Magic Storage

There seems to be a rather annoying bug that is preventing me from using the filter feature, which is extremely annoying even at my rather small amount of 300 items
  9. I

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

I figured the modding items would be something that is fairly difficulty to balance out, maybe a tier system based off which bosses you've killed? Since you don't tend to find any lime items pre hardmode anyways. And yeah I wasn't too worried about the blinkroot or anything, Ive gotten crazier...
  10. I

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

So I did find a slight bug/problem, there seems to be a random weapon chance in the boxes, along with an absurd amount of item drops ( for instance 1200 blinkroot ) anyways, I'm currently Pre-EoC with a hellevator, and I opened an expedition box and got a post moon lord weapon from it lol...
  11. I

tModLoader The Lunatic

They are there, im gonna guess you just need the Log.txt correct
  12. I

tModLoader The Lunatic

Well I can try looking, but we just lost everything on our world, we had a chunk error that happened and it saved over the world, I can try later but tbh after losing 41 hours of progress Im a little done with the game right now
  13. I

tModLoader The Lunatic

Would it still give them even though the mod is disabled?
  14. I

tModLoader The Lunatic

Ahh okay, at one point I was able to give the lunatic the same mask multiple times, usually eye of cthulu, or slime king, and then something triggered and I wasnt able to do that anymore, I can give you a list of my mods if you think it will help, because my guess is it was a bug
  15. I

tModLoader The Lunatic

Okay thank you for the fast response lol, 2 days left, my friend and I are rushing the queen bee as I type this Last question are masks a guaranteed drop? I seem to remember getting one from a mod boss, but not seeing them again, was that just random luck or a glitch?
  16. I

tModLoader The Lunatic

Hello, I'm playing on a multiplayer world with my friends with this enabled, I dont want to go through any more vanilla bosses because we dont want to leave one person behind and we're killing other modded bosses, what happens when the apocalypse happens, does it delete the world? Or does it...
  17. I

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Ahh I probably was then, I found the mod through TModloader and downloaded it from there so there is a high chance I was on an outdated version
  18. I

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Hello there! I just recently finished a play through where your mod was used for the leveling and classes for my entire mod-pack thing, I don't know how to explain it. Anyways while playing through this mod with my normal play through I noticed a few things. They weren't bad but more like bugs...
Back
Top Bottom