Search results for query: *

1. Supronius

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Hello everyone. im posting here regarding a bug when i start terraria with this mod on already, and when i start playing with this mod my max mana is reset to 10 again even though im level 13. i hope this can be fixed as soon as possible because i love this mod.
  2. Supronius

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

so uuhm, what do the frozen things do?
  3. Supronius

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Excuse me but is the chronomancer healing bug fixed yet? cause i addressed that bug a few months ago and it doesn't seem to be fixed yet. and i really like the idea of the ability.
  4. Supronius

so, when is the next update? cuz i'm really looking forward to use a fixed chronomancer abillity. i think the healing would be awesome. even though the damage is already 600. xD
  5. Supronius

The healing problem is in singleplayer.
  6. Supronius

hello everyone!. i would like a response on my previous question: why does the chronomancer abilitiy not heal me? i would appreciate it. :)
  7. Supronius

Great mod! but i have been playing the chronomancer class and i tried the healing ability multiple times and it seems to not heal the damage i take after i use the active ability. so could you take a look at that? Anyway Great mod! xD
  8. Supronius

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey! Great mod. but i have one question. Where do i find aerialite? cuz im this close to crafting the angels treads.
Back
Top Bottom