Search results for query: *

• Users: asu01
  • Order by date
  1. A

Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

Thank you so much! My laser pick axe has insane knonback now. By the way,this will work in multiplayer right?
  2. A

Well,I already tired to change the value to 20 and the knonkback was still extremely weak. And no the knonkback of my laser pickaxe is not as strong as I wanted it to be,it's broken as tooltip suggests.
  3. A

Hello again, When I changed the knock back of my laser pickaxe to 200,as a result it said "extremely weak knockback" Did I do something wrong? Please tell me how do I fix this.
  4. A

I suggest you at the very least try to learn more about your program Omnipatcher,because someone like me could screw up playing with the attributes and ruin their items, not even knowing what they did wrong. Anyway,thank you so much for responding to my questions. ^_^
  5. A

Then what's the make npc attribute for,if it doesn't spawn npcs? Anyway,please teach how to change the projectile of any item,if it will work in multiplayer of course.
  6. A

Hi,Can you please tell me how I can make a item spawn any npc I want with omnipatcher and will it work in multiplayer. Just wondering. ^_^
  7. A

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Oh,I get it. Thank you ^_^
  8. A

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Hi,I'm curious why do the npcs I spawn only damage me (when I'm not in god mode),but don't affect other players .Also why do the npcs I spawn disappear after a few seconds? Please tell me.
Back
Top Bottom