Search results for query: *

• Users: Skulgan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Skulgan

Drawings & Paintings Exxo Avalon - Re-Imagining the Contagion

Making the World Ill... If you have a knack for modding, you may fondly remember one of tModding's classics: Exxo Avalon. Heck, even if you haven't a knack for modding, it is almost certain that you've heard of Exxo Avalon and the third world evil that it adds to the mix: The Contagion! The...
  2. Skulgan

**REPORTED** Celestial Starboard's Hover Doesn't Work When Going Left

Hey! So just to preface, my WASD keys have been rebound to the left, up, right, down keys respectively. If this isn't a bug that happens with WASD then this may be part of a larger issue. That being said! The Celestial Starboard is a creative take on the wings concept, giving you a hoverboard...
  3. Skulgan

Critter Shampoo Not Working on Glowing Minions

Hello again! So I'm still loving Journey's End, and I decided I'd shoot another bug currently buzzing about! So, as you all are aware, the Critter Shampoo is a new cosmetic accessory that allows you to dye your minions! Sounds pretty neat and it works well for... most minions. The current issue...
  4. Skulgan

**REPORTED** Souls in a Bottle not Considered Light Sources

Hello! As you all are aware, Terraria recently added these neat little light sources where you take a soul and stuff it in a jar! Its a really cool way to diversify light sources... that is, if it was considered a light source in housing. In actuality, this appears to be a glitch where the...
  5. Skulgan

WIP Working on a Sprite for a Moon Lord Size Boss.

Hello Terrarians! That's right. I've returned from the dead to give the living haircuts and eat your pretzels! Y'all remember Everblack? Of course you don't-- it never went anywhere. Well, I gave it a couple of years and that concept blossomed into a beautiful mod concept with the basis of...
  6. Skulgan

PC Terraria RP Server! Come Join us!

"This is Terrarian Outlands, a long lost world in Terraria. Forgotten by the player, it only houses lost npcs and mobs." "This world has been opened up to the multiverse, a complex system of alternate realities. The spirits of light and dark can feel them coming..." "... The Terrarian Outlands...
  7. Skulgan

NPCs & Enemies Motheye: A Corruption Boss

I have gotten the feeling lately that The Eye of Cthulhu needed a Corruption counterpart. No, not a :red:ty, Eye of Cthulhu reskin with black sclera and green pupil that took little no no effort to make. Something more original. But before I get roight into the news, let me answer some...
  8. Skulgan

Bosses in The Old One's Army?!

So, I've decided for extra challenge, one can incorporate bosses in TOOA. Here's an Idea I had for how wave progression would go. DISCLAIMER: I won't be including biome specific bosses, so no EOW, BOC, or Plantera. Also, I won't be adding Golem, The Queen Bee, Lunatic Cultist, and The Moon...
  9. Skulgan

Pixel Art Taking Weapon Requests!

Hello everyone! I'm making sprites for weapons for the rest of Christmas Break, but before you can, here are some rules: You can only request one at a time Don't let the amount of requests go over 5, otherwise I might just get lazy/bored and cancel requests altogether. Try your best to provide...
  10. Skulgan

tModLoader Everblack WIP (Still accepting coders and spriters!)

EVERBLACK "The war between light and dark has begun..." Welcome to Everblack, a mod that seems simple enough in the beginning, but as the spirits of light and dark are released, conflicts arise between them, and a battle begins brewing... It is up to you, player, to restore this balance, and...
  11. Skulgan

Everblack: A mod about the Unknown... [Looking for Coders and Spriters!]

Welcome to Everblack Everblack is a mod that adds new weapons, npcs, and bosses that revolve around the unknown. Whether it be Aliens from space, a demonic being that collects organs, or a flaming worm that feeds on the heat from the worlds core, Everblack is sure to provide a mystifying and...
Back
Top Bottom