Search results for query: *

• Users: Swift
  • Order by date
  1. Swift

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Hey, i mix and match certian mods together and this is from fighting a Grealm boss called Folivine, it seems the size modifiers on its trappers or hooks has made it bug out, making the boss unable to move, this could also happen to the vanilla boss plantera tho i heard blacklisting might make...
  2. Swift

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Does anyone wanna try out tossing your item onto the ground and then picking it back up? it seems doing that resets its enchantment made from the magic dice
  3. Swift

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Mod does not work with multiplayer when opening doors and other things
  4. Swift

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

As far as i heard, dunno if im late or not, tAPI is being discontinued for those 1.3 or higher, meaning another programer is making a new program to help mod further in for 1.3+
  5. Swift

I think Omnir should make a secret boss of the 4 fiends as opposing chaos, mainly called Nemesis that charges at you more and has a magic spell called Nega Ultima that sends you to 1 HP or Gigano Weapon thats oppose to Omega that has ultima weapons sword and uses it infront, something to give...
  6. Swift

The wind fiend
  7. Swift

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Great! meaning i can make a playthrough of Grealm and omnir's mod together! seems to balance between the 2 mods
  8. Swift

Does anyone know if Grealm stuff spawns in chests or in world generation? i could do them both if they havent
  9. Swift

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

for the Grealm mod, does it give any special items in chests or in world generation in general?
  10. Swift

Inorder for that to work im gonna ave to have 1 Char and 1 World just for Omnir's mod and another for Grealm + Omnir's mod which starts to sound downright awesome
  11. Swift

I been thinking Omnir, is the mod compatibal to Grealm in the Base mod for tapi website? like add more challenge then normal Omnir things?
  12. Swift

those colored boxes in your inventory, which mod is that?
  13. Swift

404 HP? im guessing your using other mods with omnir's mod? cause i recently got my account unlocked on steam and finally can add people on there again
  14. Swift

To put all your questions about whats omnir doing about the mod, its obvious, the release date of 1.3 was on 6/30/2015 which means he is waiting patiently for the 1.3 actual release to continue work on the mod, meaning he could have fixed all the bugs and such right now and waiting to do more...
  15. Swift

Hmmm i liked it when the fiends was at diferent parts of the maps, like on the left mid and left end was lich, top is the wind fiend, in hell was fire fiend and right mid and right ocean was kracken
  16. Swift

Masamune is actually the longest modded melee weapon in the mod, it outreaches the breaker blade by 50% and with legendary its crazy long and fast with 199 basic damage
  17. Swift

Hey omnir, Ragnerok and Masamune must be bugged due to there damage being soo high, refine is like only 2 plat and lower max to refine, is it ment to be that way for end game weapons?
  18. Swift

it must be a certian mod your using thats conflicting with this one, i didnt get any crash when i looked into 5 fallen stars for a mana crystal for the guild
  19. Swift

he did recommend not to play MP with this mod as its very buggy on the 1st page so ofcourse you would have bugs
  20. Swift

hehe no problem ^^ i had that error before when i was trying to use the builder into building it for me but ever since the builder was bugging out i put all in local folder and loaded it, put basemod above omnirs pack and it worked! Update: The lamp and pure tomes still wont work and i got the...
Back
Top Bottom