Search results for query: *

1. admin_noah

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

See I don't mind these predictions, I just want more consistent posts about what's going on behind the scenes. I understand that delays happen, I just want to know why and get some reassurance that they're still working on them. No other publishing company that I've followed has been this shut...
  2. admin_noah

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

But no apology for saying "We'll have the update to you by Q1 of 2016!" And THEN saying "We'll put the update in QA at the end of April!" ... ... ... I understand that delays happen, I just wish you guys at 505 were a little more humble and a little more transparent. When we have to wait...
  3. admin_noah

Treesmasher, that was literally the worst comment I have ever read. He is hating on mobile and...

Treesmasher, that was literally the worst comment I have ever read. He is hating on mobile and you are too. That's pretty clear.
  4. admin_noah

Console Console Update Timing

This attitude is unfortunate. The same could be said of Re-Logic, but that doesn't seem to be the way they feel. They're happy to provide us with free updates on a constant basis. If 505 or Engine isn't willing to do that or keep their promises, then Re-Logic should find someone else who has...
  5. admin_noah

Console Console Update Timing

Not so, poncho! Code Glue has been amazing about making updates regularly and frequently, adding new content, and squashing bugs. The problem is that 505 hired Engine to do this work and Engine is clearly more focused on making money than making great games, otherwise they would be hard at work...
  6. admin_noah

Official Terraria for Mac & Linux In Development!

Any news on how this is going? Badly? Wonderfully? Slowly? Rapidly? Hungry for some news on either console or Mac development. Eager for new mechanics/features.
  7. admin_noah

Google Docs for Console Items, Armors, Pets, and Bosses:

True. Anything you see that needs editing, make a comment on the doc and I'll go in and fix it. It might be a while though, as I've got midterms and such this week and finals coming up in three weeks I've got to study for... But hold out hope, I might waste some time making necessary repairs...
  8. admin_noah

Google Docs for Console Items, Armors, Pets, and Bosses:

I have spent hours compiling this information from the wiki for those trying to get all the pets, armors and other console items. I know that I have missed a few items and it is not up to date with all the Christmas items that recently came out. This was due to some errors on the wiki. Hope...
  9. admin_noah

Terraria for Mac

Will there be any beta-testing for Terraria for Macs, and if so, how can I (and other Mac users) get in on that?
Back
Top Bottom