Search results for query: *

1. Leafia Barrett

tModLoader Piercing Projectile Fix

It... kinda isn't? I mean, it's sort of a "damned if you do damned if you don't" thing, because if it was a whitelist, I would have to seek out mods with the specific issue the piercing fix modifies and apply it, while if I keep it a blacklist, I'll need to add exceptions for any mod that...
  2. Leafia Barrett

I'd... kinda rather not try to mess with Tremor stuff until they get their :red: together, being honest?
  3. Leafia Barrett

I've added a cursory list of exempt projectiles; if anyone finds any other busted weapons, contact me and I'll add them to the list.
  4. Leafia Barrett

Oh, mother:red:er. I know why this is happening, and there's no way to fix it other than just make a huge list of projectiles that aren't changed by the fix. I'll update once that's dealt with. Can you name any others?
  5. Leafia Barrett

Care to explain? If you have specific examples, I may be able to fix it. I made this because the same behavior that throws balance out of whack also breaks some things unless handled carefully.
  6. Leafia Barrett

Version 1.1 is out. Minions should behave correctly now.
  7. Leafia Barrett

Hm... I actually may need to adjust it to compensate, now that I think about it.
  8. Leafia Barrett

This is a simple mod that enables projectiles that use normal piercing to hit a target without rendering it invulnerable to the player's other projectiles. For example, let's say you tried to use Meteor Shot in a Boomstick. With the vanilla behavior, this would happen: Only one would connect...
  9. Leafia Barrett

tModLoader Better Combat

You have my attention. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. If I could make a suggestion for bows, what about changing them to work like PfE's greatbows? Hold down fire to charge up to a certain point, increasing their damage and velocity, then release. It makes more sense to me than...
  10. Leafia Barrett

tModLoader Enemy Stats Config

On Windows, but it's sorta irrelevant - that fixed it! :D Thank you!
  11. Leafia Barrett

It wasn't fixed by doing that; I did that while testing it, but I tried again just now to be sure - still breaks.
  12. Leafia Barrett

I don't know what bizarre glitch is going on here exactly, but having this mod activated at all - not even having any configs enabled - causes the Goblin Tinkerer to become invisible, with his speech bubble appearing where he should be standing. I tried this with absolutely no other mods...
  13. Leafia Barrett

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Is anyone else having severe issues with the new update? My game crashes every time I place a block.
  14. Leafia Barrett

tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

Would it be possible to change that, or are custom reforges not possible right now? EDIT: Wait a second, that's not true at all! Throwing weapons can have reforges.
  15. Leafia Barrett

Is there a reason the Bomb Glove and Chopper can't be reforged?
  16. Leafia Barrett

tModLoader Terraria Fortress 2

Yew Armor, from Thorium. I don't think it's open-source but you can ask the devs how they did it, see if they can help you out.
  17. Leafia Barrett

Maybe you could make the other scatterguns into upgrades from the base scattergun, and give the Australium Scattergun the Scattergun's current stats? It'd also be cool if the weapons had effects similar to their in-game effects. For example, let's say you slowed down the Soda Popper to the...
  18. Leafia Barrett

These are perhaps a bit strong to be made out of just iron, with how early that's available. The Soda Popper in particular is horrifyingly strong. I should not be managing 600 single-target DPS before Wall of Flesh, let alone with what's effectively iron gear.
  19. Leafia Barrett

I'm sorry if I'm being a pest by just posting complaints/criticism repeatedly like this... Is it just me or is the Mini-Nuke spectacularly overpowered? I don't think I'm supposed to be able to effortlessly kill groups of 50+ enemies by just clinging to a wall and firing a couple of shots into...
  20. Leafia Barrett

So shrinking the glove during the animation isn't an option, then?
Back
Top Bottom