Search results for query: *

1. F

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

Their goal is to replicate PC 1.3 as much as possible. With the limited amount of RAM, that won't be possible. Besides, the 3DS version lags a lot in the Frost Moon, as previously stated; we're kinda going over the limit here by adding anything else.
  2. F

I'm here

but you don't need to be a poet Regardless, welcome!
  3. F

It won't be possible either way because both models do not have enough RAM to handle the 1.3 events without crashing every five minutes.
  4. F

3DS Save Game Data and Backup

You must perform a System Transfer between the two systems. You can find out how to do that here.
  5. F

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

It would probably be better to get the game now, as you can go ahead and make progress before the update releases.
  6. F

How do you organize your chestroom?

I try to organize my items by category shortly after I spawn. At first, I scatter chests throughout the house. After building three floors of NPC houses, I build an entire floor dedicated to storage (floors in the house are 38 tiles long and 6 blocks tall, including all walls and the actual...
  7. F

Ah, sorry. Yes, I am in 1.05. You might just be having bad luck.
  8. F

Playing the one version that is actually on-topic. The 3DS version. Stunned a Demon Eye with the arrows. It should work.
  9. F

3DS Depth Meter Crafting

If that's really the case, I suppose I'll have to farm cave bats. Thanks anyway.
  10. F

Heart arrows stun for me.
  11. F

3DS Depth Meter Crafting

I can't craft the Depth Meter for whatever the reason. I have 95 Copper bars, 25 Silver bars, and 11 Gold bars. I am also near a table and chair. Is it simply not craftable in the 3DS version? And if that's the case, is it a Cave Bat drop as in the PC version?
  12. F

3DS 3DS Version: Need Help

Here's a Gamepedia page on Plantera strategies. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Guide:Plantera_strategies
  13. F

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

I'm not downloading individual DLL files; there is an offchance that I will get a virus. I'm not making my potato computer more of a vegetable. I reinstalled Terraria, let's see if that'll fix it.
  14. F

Hey, I'm Malik!

Who's Mali? Anyway, have fun, and thanks!
  15. F

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

pls help EDIT: Fixed image.
  16. F

Early Game Money making Method.

Unless you're good at killing those, which brings a small boost in copper. Anyhow, good guide! I need to try that sometime.
  17. F

Hey, I'm Malik!

Hello, fellow Terrarians who may happen to read this. MalikTH here, and I'm new to these parts. I also have no idea what else to put here. In terms of Terraria progress: I have not yet beaten the Eye of Cthulhu on the PC, XB1, or 3DS versions. I have beaten Skeletron and the Eye on Mobile.
Back
Top Bottom