Search results for query: *

1. A

Switch Question regarding mob farms and events.

Ok, so I was wrong when I thought that I should move the farm away from my spawn (where I do have some NPCs). I'll move my NPCs to where I got my farm *edit* Success! I moved The Pirate and the Princess to my farm and summoned the Goblin Invasion for a test. It works! I seriously had no idea I...
  2. A

The first time, I had it near my spawn. I thought that it was causing a problem so I moved it to one of the ocean biomes (no, none of them are corrupted). But they still didn't work. I also tried to have them away from my NPCs. HOWEVER, when I am at my spawn or near NPCs the invasions will...
  3. A

Yes, I made sure that my surrounding areas had no areas for them to get stuck. Like I said before, it works against the Blood Moon, but not the invasions (and I've tried spawning all 3, at different times).
  4. A

So I made a large crimson world on Switch. I build a few farms. But every time I try to spawn an invasion, the invasion arrives but also goes away until I teleport away from the farm I made. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem, could tell me if it has to do with it being patched...
  5. A

PS4 What are the best console seeds for fighting bosses

Every seed you use may have this problem. If you're having problems fighting bosses, you should think about setting up an arena. If you need a guide on how to set one up, you can find helpful videos on YouTube. One other tip I can share is try and find Ironskin Potions to help with your defense...
  6. A

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Awesome, thanks for clarifying this. I really appreciate the info, cause it was one of my concerns.
  7. A

First, they are focusing on releasing 1.4 on all platforms, then they said they would look at adding cross-play.
  8. A

Honestly people, asking about the Switch while XBox and Playstation only just got approval. I know that they are working on it, but it doesn't mean that they're gonna submit it soon. Also what's wrong with having to wait another month? I want the 1.4 update to come out on Switch as much as the...
  9. A

Not likely This is a big update after all (1.3.5.6 to 1.4.0.5). Numerous amounts of changes, balance fixes, and even new additions. Of course it's gonna take a while. I say 3 to 4 weeks is pretty decent.
  10. A

There is no word yet. According to what Loki posted during the Microsoft and Sony submission, they can now focus on getting the 1.4 update ready for submission. However, that in itself will take a bit of time, depending on how far DR Studios is from completing the update for submission to...
  11. A

There is no official PS5 or XBox Series X/S version of Terraria. But since they are backwards compatible, they'll all be running their respectable versions (PS4, XBox One X/S)
  12. A

From my understanding, I don't think consoles will be seeing tmodloader anytime soon. Consoles are no exactly mod-friendly (as of yet). But who knows, I could be wrong. But for right now, I won't count on modding Terraria on consoles
  13. A

See? Now everyone can rest easy now and finally take that deep breath knowing that we all have confirmation of a release date!
  14. A

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

1.4.0.5 is what consoles will be getting. As for 1.4.1, that will be a future update
  15. A

Seriously? It's only been a month. Get over yourself. You act it's been several months. Be thankful you don't have to pay for the update. These wonderful people at DR Studios are offering this update to you FOR FREE! Oh yeah.... They're really robbing us by making us wait so that we can have an...
  16. A

Yeah, I don't think consoles will get mods
  17. A

Actually, according to the release notes of PC 1.4. It does state that the update made Sandstorms less frequent. So I have a strong belief that this will be true for 1.4 Console as well.
  18. A

Well, if it is a week from now then it might be cool. But, maybe we should leave the guessing to the people responsible for the game. Remember, this is NOT in their hands anymore. For a minute just stop and imagine if they did bring out 1.4 all rushed with all the bugs still in it. So much...
  19. A

If it's anything like PC, then if it's in your inventory, then I don't see why you would have to make it again. The only reason I say that is because, when PC went from 1.3 - 1.4, my characters from 1.3 still had their items in 1.4. But don't take my word for it though. But I do know that DR...
  20. A

I'm pretty sure that they've explained that it would be hard for them to get tmodloader onto console. Unless things have changed, I wouldn't count on it
Back
Top Bottom