Search results for query: *

1. A

Switch Question regarding mob farms and events.

So I made a large crimson world on Switch. I build a few farms. But every time I try to spawn an invasion, the invasion arrives but also goes away until I teleport away from the farm I made. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem, could tell me if it has to do with it being patched...
  2. A

Switch Game crash

Ok, so this is probably happening to a lot of people. I understand that Terraria on Consoles have had a history with game crashing upon having large worlds. Mine has been ok right upto a certain point. The problem I've been having is when I reach the Ocean Biome and try to loot chests in the...
  3. A

Switch Large Worlds freeze

As I posted in a different topic, I can create a large world but within 2 minutes into starting the world, it freezes. Please tell me that people are working on this.
  4. A

Hello Fellow Terrarians

I'm new to the forums and (sort of) new to Terraria. I have been playing for a year now and I have to say that Terraria is a fun and addicting game. I spent a lot of hours on it. I currently own the PC and PS4 versions. I really enjoy the PS4 version, but I like the PC version more (since there...
Back
Top Bottom