Search results for query: *

1. amondohk

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Same here. Plenty of regular loot, but no crystals... EDIT: The Moon Lord DOES drop lunar crystals, however it seems only in a newly created world. Also the DoG's second phase seems to completely break in masochist mode. He glitches out and is stuck, immobile and unkillable underground. Is...
  2. amondohk

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oh my god, THANK YOU! He was the one boss I skipped! ("^ヮ^)
  3. amondohk

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello! I haven't been able to find info on this issue, so I figured I'd try posting here: I've noticed a bug, in that the sandstorm event will not spawn when Calamity Mod (Newest version: v1.4.2.108) is enabled, no matter what I try. The various sandstorm-summoning actions do nothing as well...
  4. amondohk

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Got it. Thanks for the info! (^◡^)
  5. amondohk

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey anyone reading this! I just have a question: Do the Thorium Biome Keys drop, ever, for any of you guys? For the underworld, I have literally made two afk farms, spent hours upon hours grinding naturally spawning mobs, (with spawn rates boosted out the wazoo), and must've killed between...
  6. amondohk

Is there a link to it somewhere? I can't seem to find it, (^◡^")

Is there a link to it somewhere? I can't seem to find it, (^◡^")
  7. amondohk

WOO! I'm psyched for whenever that happens! I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled. Great work...

WOO! I'm psyched for whenever that happens! I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled. Great work dude! XD
  8. amondohk

Wait seriously? You got it to run past the memory limit?! How?! O.O

Wait seriously? You got it to run past the memory limit?! How?! O.O
  9. amondohk

Wavebank Amondo's Wavebanks and Sound mods

No problem man! ^◡^ I'll change the title right away!
  10. amondohk

That's it! Both banks are complete as requested! Any title ideas guys? Or should I just make something up?
  11. amondohk

Hell yeah I've made progress! Almost done with both of them. But don't get impatient! :happy: One more thing. Do either of you have a specific name for your Wave Banks that you'd like me to add? Or should I just call them "Overcast_Prime/Smooooth Jazz custom Wavebank"?
  12. amondohk

Sweet! Thanks bro, wavebank is on the way!
  13. amondohk

Hey Overcast? Would you mind pasting all the song titles for me so I don't have to copy them all manually? :)
  14. amondohk

Noice. No problemo!
  15. amondohk

Absolutely! Would you mind if I added your bank to the list of downloads when I'm finished?
  16. amondohk

No problem! Happy to help! ^◡^
  17. amondohk

Hiya! My name's Amond. I can do stuff.

Ah. You're 100% correct. I completely forgot some people out there actually still have common sense! (^◡^,)
  18. amondohk

Fancy meeting you here as well fellow terraian! (But why does everyone sound unsure about welcoming me?)
  19. amondohk

Heh... You have no idea how many times I've gotten that, lol. ^◡^
Back
Top Bottom