Search results for query: *

1. Small Spud

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

I expect a blood moon... buy items from me to protect yourself before I become a vampire!
  2. Small Spud

"I have mixed personalities too! Just a second ago I was next to a purple dungeon, and now I'm here trying to take a walk!"
  3. Small Spud

Don't mind me, just drinking some apple juice, wait... THIS IS JET FUEL?
  4. Small Spud

"My plane's almost out of fuel! Oh, nevermind, it's just my hunger."
  5. Small Spud

tModLoader Tutorial: [2] Recipes

It's supposed to be ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod); instead of (this) ;)
  6. Small Spud

Would you care for a glass of juice on my bed?
  7. Small Spud

"My great army of pilots is lead by me!"
  8. Small Spud

"What you're saying is stereotypical, no I am not a nerd because I have glasses on."
  9. Small Spud

If you look closely into the reflection of my glasses, you can see there's actually nothing where I'm looking at!
  10. Small Spud

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

(The above post is meant to be 463) 58 x (4 x 2) = 464
  11. Small Spud

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

(100 + 6) x 4 = 424
Back
Top Bottom