Search results for query: *

1. T

PC A new type of invulnerability machine

I bow to the master. Thank you for your optimization. This is so cool. I always suspected it could be made better. Now if only mod authors didn't keep adding bosses that deal Moonlord damage XD
  2. T

BTW, to make my machine work in Expert Mode requires 10 defense AND well-fed, so you need 8 defense and some food to make it work. Yes, I still use this thing. Slime mount tricks are too unreliable. EDIT 8/29/2022: This machine also fails against the Empress of Light. Apparently she inflicts...
  3. T

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Bug report: Zombie Brute (and likely other mobs) does not trigger some weapon effects (e.g. the ichor bursts from the vanilla Bladetongue)
  4. T

Skeletron never stood a chance. The fact that he tries to get up in your face quite a bit makes it easy, even without the starfury. Just wave any decent melee weapon when he gets close. I haven't yet tried widening the loop to find the limit where invulnerability from the fall damage...
  5. T

Is anyone still listening on this thread? I see a lot of nice designs posted (zerogravitas is my idol), but I can't seem to find any cheese machine examples that work pre-hardmode, let alone from day 1. Using the info from this thread, I have devised a hoik-only, pre-hardmode, day-1 cheese...
Back
Top Bottom