Search results for query: *

1. KittyKitCatCat

tModLoader Onyx's Self-Composed OST Mod (W.I.P.)

This makes me go like Yes
  2. KittyKitCatCat

Pixel Art a normal guy's normal sprites

The sprites in the forum post you’ve shown need a lot of work. The light blue set clearly has sprites which are just recolors of vanilla items, and those that don’t fall in that category are even worse. Fix your Palletes, they use way too many colors, lack contrast, and the difference between a...
  3. KittyKitCatCat

tModLoader The Endurium Mod

EnduriumMod here ya go
  4. KittyKitCatCat

tModLoader The Endurium Mod

The mod is finnaly out lole, check it out.
  5. KittyKitCatCat

Pixel Art PhoenixBlade's Pixels

my bad, I apologize for the misinformation
  6. KittyKitCatCat

Pixel Art PhoenixBlade's Pixels

Doesn't this mean that all the sprites are reserved for future use for stuff of Yuyutsu? or am i seeinig this wrong. @unrealmegashark
  7. KittyKitCatCat

tModLoader Litho's Armory

This mod keeps improving and the thread keeps gaining popularity, nice to see that stuff is going great!
  8. KittyKitCatCat

tModLoader Litho's Armory

I like your profile picture Sume, may I know the source? This isn't related to the mod I just realised, I apologize. Whats the best weapon in the mod?
  9. KittyKitCatCat

Tool Terraria Midi Player - Play songs through Terrarian instruments

Works amazing, i now can play terraria megalovania any time
  10. KittyKitCatCat

tModLoader Calling Many Spriters - New Secret Mod, but I need help!

This man out here just wrote a poem in 10 minutes darn.
  11. KittyKitCatCat

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Depths: An Alternate Underworld

Really Really good job, almost all of them please my eyes.
  12. KittyKitCatCat

Fella the thing is I wanna frickin help but YOU won’t let me. I’m not gonna invest a single drop of time into a mod that won’t be 100% good. Right now you’ve showed us that you made a table, wow such amazing item, but all it does is showcase the spritework, wich is alright. People asked you...
  13. KittyKitCatCat

AboutRainbow's Art thread

Not bad, it has a nice cartoon feel to it.
  14. KittyKitCatCat

If you don't' post anything, A SINGLE THING that shows that you are worth all the effort spriters would have to put to meet your crazy requiements eventually, lets say 3 years at best for the mod to be done, over. People will be mad, no one will want to work. As DarkPuppy said, nothings seems...
  15. KittyKitCatCat

Okay im sorry that is quite BS, right now we know that in the mod theres a table and an armor set - thats example mod stuff. Ill ask again please make something to showcase you can make good content, you are asking random people on the internet for so much at least PROVE that you can use it well.
  16. KittyKitCatCat

Why don't you show us some quality content. All I ask for, that's literally the only way to convince people with the ability to make game ready assets to work for you. Show us a showcase of a quality item/npc/at least something in your mod to convine people to work for you.
Back
Top Bottom