Search results for query: *

1. KittyKitCatCat

tModLoader The Endurium Mod

This project is cancelled, there is no point in modding when there are many other far better modders who will do anything better than me. I'm sure i let a lot of people down and i deserve all of it, i shouldn't have planned so big, i should've just released the mod when it was starting off. I'm...
  2. KittyKitCatCat

tModLoader Terra Warfare mod

Hello, my name is LittleDevilKitty and im the creator of terra warfare mod. Currently the mod contains 71 items, 3 NPCs, 7 tiles and one buff! Although that is not much with the purpose of the mod it is! The mod makes a new way to play pvp, like many people and I said very simmilar to bedwars...
  3. KittyKitCatCat

tModLoader A mod making help tutorial

Hello, i am KittyCatKittyCat, the owner of a big upcoming mod (Stay tuned btw). And i would like to make a sort of helper 'tutorial' on how to make mods hopefully better, and maybe change some things. If you are new to the modding community this will also help you get started. I will discuss...
  4. KittyKitCatCat

Looking for spriters!

Okay, we are looking for spriters, this kind of message will be posted on our thread, trelamium mod. Anyone who would want to sprite for us, and maybe become a spriter/developer please post down below.
  5. KittyKitCatCat

Spriting ideas and suggestions! [Trelamium mod]

OKAY! I have decided to make a thread, basicly about the Trelamium mod! We have opened fan ideas, for around half a week. You can post your suggestions here, or in the discord server! If you are a good spriter (or you just want to try) you can try to sprite the idea yourself! The app we use for...
  6. KittyKitCatCat

I need help (again,again)

Ok is there a code for a yoyo where i can accually edit it? Like how long the line is not just clone defealuts... thx
  7. KittyKitCatCat

I need help (again)

terraria how to make a gun transforming bullets into custom projectiles I really want to make a gun that works like uzi... It would transform bullets into other projectiles Please help!
  8. KittyKitCatCat

I need help!

Ok soo im a part of dev team of the AMAZING upcoming trelamium mod (don't judge and stuff) Soo im working on a enemy and it wont work. At NPC.AI it says that Slime doesnt exists in crash logs. At the spawning it says that HellLayer and AnyTime doesnt exist. Here are parts of codes: (cuz i didnt...
  9. KittyKitCatCat

Terraria mod sprites

Soo post a sprite here :p It will be in the mod we are working on a mod and it will be added into the game (if i will like them) they might even start a new type of gear ^^ I will take swords bows staffs books enemies (if you do them make an animation). Tell stats and if you dont want just post...
  10. KittyKitCatCat

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

This is the Trelamium Mod's official Terraria Community Forums Thread! This mod is dead, it wont be supported and updated. 07.09.2017 is the date of our end. Code and some sprties of this mod are now a part of the Taradoxian mod
Back
Top Bottom