Search results for query: *

1. R

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I can not even get tmodloader to work due to the 1 file not verifying.
  2. R

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I can not get that 1 file to verify no matter what I do.
  3. R

PC 1 file failed to validate and will be reaquired

I have the same problem and can not find an answer.
  4. R

1 file not verified

When you verify the integrity of the game of Terraria in Steam it says a file has not validated
  5. R

1 file not verified

I want to play Terraria with tmodloader but can not get it to run as 1 file is still not verified as have no idea what to do. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing has changed. It has updated but still no file.
  6. R

What should I use to record Terraria on PC for youtube?

Hi, I am asking for my son as he wants to records videos for Youtube and eventually stream on Twitch. He has a PC that runs windows 10. I know nothing technical about it though. In the past he has tried bandicam for other games and wondered if this would work well. It preferable needs to be...
  7. R

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

My son is desperate to play Exxo Avalon and I have tried everything to install it to no avail and wondered if possible to do for Terraria 3.5.3.
  8. R

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hi everyone. Just joined as need advice with a problem. Everytime my son plays Terraria on his PC everyone else in our home loses internet as we are unable to get on. His Dad thinks the TModloader is corrupted or virused. He has the Calamity and Tremor mod. Any help is welcome. My son does not...
Back
Top Bottom