Search results for query: *

• Users: Zaicon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zaicon

PC Aurora Gaming - 24/7 TShock Freebuild Server

Freebuild / Free Items / PvE / PvP About Us Aurora is a Dedicated Terraria server founded in 2013 that is powered by unique ideas. Join us in our colorful world for an unforgettable Terraria experience, where your possibilities of having fun reach no limit! On our Terraria server, you may get...
  2. Zaicon

Zaicon's Introduction

Hey everyone! I couldn't decide whether or not to make an introduction... but I will! I'm Zaicon, a bored kid who spends his time playing Terraria and helping out wherever I can, whether that's on the Wiki, participating in random topics, or coming up with new minigames to play on multiplayer...
  3. Zaicon

Edit The Quote

Rules Quote the player above you, but edit their quote slightly and respond. The sillier, the better. -- Hello, I am a Terrarian! -- You're on the wrong forum, buddy. -- Is there a correct cheesecake to be on? -- START: I hope Terraria 1.3 comes out soon!
  4. Zaicon

Defend Yourself!

Each person accuses the poster after them of a crime (serious or otherwise). The next person defends him/herself and accuses the next person of a crime. Please try to be creative when responding; it gets boring quickly if you don't. Example Person 1: I accuse the NP (next poster) of breaking...
  5. Zaicon

300 (Game)

Rules You will be given a "box" with the numbers 1-24. The object is to shut the box (as below). At the start of the game, you are given 300 points and four dice. You will close numbers totaling the total of the dice, and the total will be subtracted from your score. When all numbers higher...
  6. Zaicon

Liar's Dice

Rules 1) You get PM'd five dice. 2) You take turns to place bets on the TOTAL dice showing a certain number. 3) Each bet must be higher than the last. A bet is determined as higher if it is asking for more dice, or the same number of dice but a higher face value. (i.e. Lowest bid is 1 one, then...
  7. Zaicon

Gender Race

You know how this goes. We'll start at 500. Girls count down by 1, boys count up by 1. First to 0/1000 wins. --- 500 Current Score Guys - 1 Guys - 2 Guys - 3 Guys - 4
Back
Top Bottom