Search results for query: *

• Users: Typu
  • Order by date
  1. Typu

Weapons & Equip New Set Bonuses for Early Game Armor Sets

It might be incredibly niche, but the Silver armor set could possibly have these bonuses: Wearing the Silver armor set increases the spawn rate of Fairies. Much like how wearing a gem robe increases Tim's spawn rate. Wearing the Silver armor set grants immunity to the Poisoned debuff. It could...
  2. Typu

Sprites A collection of trap ideas

Yes, as it is the Towed debuff that causes the player to be moved towards the trap. I could think up an accessory to give an immunity to Towed though. :happy: I'm glad you like them! Also, the idea of a pre-hardmode spiky ball trap in the dungeon seems cool! I think it fit really well because...
  3. Typu

Thanks!
  4. Typu

Ah got it, I see what you mean now. The WoF was actually my inspiration for the frog traps, hence the nod towards it with the Hungry Frog Trap. ;)
  5. Typu

Thank you for your kind words. :) As for natural occurrences, I had considered that maybe the standard Frog Trap would be in the Underground Jungle where they would pull you into large bodies of water or even lava. I suppose the Poison Dart Trap would go in the Underground Jungle as well.
  6. Typu

I may make more variants for the types of traps that exist in game, I definitely had the idea of an Elf Melting Trap. If I put together a sprite that I am happy with, I will add it as one in the Flame Trap group. :) Modded in the way they look or how they function? Sorry, I do not understand...
  7. Typu

This thread is all about new trap ideas I had thought up. Enjoy! [/SPOILER] Characters can be freed from the trap early if anything that can teleport characters is used. [/SPOILER] If there are no free spaces in the return path, characters are instead teleported to the same...
  8. Typu

Weapons & Equip Eternal Star + another magic damage accessory

I had noticed that there are only two accessories that boost specifically magic damage and none that interact with magic projectiles. I came up with these two accessories to help the class out in that department. Eternal Star Accessory Material Tooltip: Increases the duration of...
  9. Typu

r

r
  10. Typu

Game Mechanics Hot Air Balloons in the backgrounds of 'For the Worthy' worlds cause a Solar Eclipse to happen for 1 second when floating in front of the Sun

You know those hot air balloons you see in the background of Forest and Hallow biomes? Well what if they were capable of triggering a very short Solar Eclipse? I was thinking that in 'For the Worthy' worlds, this nonsensical phenomenon can occur occasionally, with the balloons in this seed...
  11. Typu

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Rest in peace Leinfors. Thank you for all that you have done. <3
  12. Typu

Blocks & Decoration The Accentuator

Partially! I based the sprite on a couple of things. The conveyor section on the left part of the sprite is based on the bed rollers of a machine operated wood planer: The main section and the steam press on top is based on a concrete block making machine: Lastly, the bit on the right is...
  13. Typu

Thanks for letting me know which option you think works best for this idea. I definitely appreciate this kind of feedback! :happy:
  14. Typu

Basically this is a crafting station that makes any block into an accent variant that merges differently with nearby blocks. I had created some images to help explain the item's purpose a little better and also included some alternatives to this idea as well. Have a look!
  15. Typu

Blocks & Decoration Request fulfilled!

I updated some images to be more fitting for the purpose of posting this thread and I have also included a visual example of what I am asking to have back in the game. I apologize if the format was hastily put together at first, I hope that it is now easier to understand what I am asking for here.
  16. Typu

I agree! It would add for a ton of new building designs.
  17. Typu

This was reverted in 1.4.4!
  18. Typu

Ty, my intent was to make it look as natural as possible, since I do love animals and nature lol.

Ty, my intent was to make it look as natural as possible, since I do love animals and nature lol.
  19. Typu

s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶i̶c̶

s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶i̶c̶
  20. Typu

I made the ground at my spawn point 100% walkable without any jumps required [img]

I made the ground at my spawn point 100% walkable without any jumps required
Back
Top Bottom