Search results for query: *

1. D

How I Killed The Moon Lord

Yeah, I didn't realize the invincibility issue until I was already battling him, and I didn't think of the whole heart statue thing until he was already dead. Probably the thing that helped the most was the fact that I was in an enclosed box. This made it so that the only things that could...
  2. D

The heart statues were collected from my many previous profiles, profiles that I haven't touched for quite a long time. Only a few heart statues are necessary, because only a few hearts can be spawned in the same area at one time.
  3. D

Game Mechanics Creative Mode

The four types of gamers are the Achievers, the Explorers, the Socializers, and the Killers. The lack of novelty would completely drive away the Explorers, which would result in a decrease in many other fields. I've been designing games for eight years, I'm not just making these statements out...
  4. D

Game Mechanics Ammo Cycling!

I would like the ability to turn on an option that fires a randomly selected bullet from your inventory. I would really like to be able to shoot both Ichor and Luminite bullets, so then I could continuously be inflicting the Ichor debuff to my enemy, while still using the Luminite bullet for...
  5. D

Game Mechanics Third layer of placement.

YES!!! I have wanted this for such a long time! While it would be quite difficult to add this into the game, I'm certain it would add a whole new hype to Terraria. I don't think third-layer blocks should be too common in the naturally generated world, but allowing the player to place...
  6. D

Game Mechanics Creative Mode

Please, no creative mode. This has been implemented in many games, and it completely ruins the experience for the people who can't resist the temptation of playing it. Novelty is one of the most common desired traits in games. Creative Mode completely destroys that novelty. Nothing will ever...
  7. D

Biomes & Nature Blue Moons

That's a fantastic idea! I do like how the blood moon and the solar eclipse add a little variety to the game, but I've always thought that they were a bit obnoxious and monotonous, especially since they're so common. I've been thinking that they should make those events a bit more rare...
  8. D

@Arlwis: That's a pretty cool setup. It reminds me of Space Invaders!
  9. D

Looking for more cheese

Looking for more cheese
  10. D

This is how I killed the Moon Lord, still with full health by the end: I'd say the image is pretty self-explanatory. The graveyard was created by my brothers, by the way. XD
  11. D

My Panic Button

In case anything goes terribly wrong...
  12. D

I got tired of the Party Girl dying...

So... I got tired of the Party Girl dying... And... uh... my Asperger's Syndrome kinda made me go to extremes. I had to go back to all my previous worlds to collect all those traps, and then had to create another thirteen worlds to get enough traps. I also farmed the lunar events in the...
Back
Top Bottom