Search results for query: *

1. Heroriks

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Weapon/Accessory Ideas

I could make some of these items in my mod if you dont mind.
  2. Heroriks

tModLoader Heroriks Misc Items Mod

Updated the mod with some new features and bunch of resprites
  3. Heroriks

Added a small update!
  4. Heroriks

Update mod to version 0.2 Download link available. Adding all items, npcs and changelog to the thread soon. Next update i will focus on Your ideas / balance, spriting changes
  5. Heroriks

Thank you for all the feedback Uiomancant. And about the Endless Shrapnel Bullet Pouch it takes like 50k explosive bullets to craft into 10k shrapnel bullets wich make a endless pouch. And that hallow armor is pretty op. i was able to tank the expert moonlord...
  6. Heroriks

I will be hopefully releasing a update to this mod very soon (today or tommorow) Few resprites, few bosses, 30+ items , maybe a mount will be added
  7. Heroriks

Sprites Rare alternate bosses (Even more content coming!)

I hope you dont mind that im taking a part of your ideas/sprites and making it a reality in a mod.
  8. Heroriks

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How does projectile.velocity work?
  9. Heroriks

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron leaves behind his remains

I could attempt to make this for my mod if you dont mind.
  10. Heroriks

Added Pictures for all of the items!
  11. Heroriks

Hello, my nick is heroriks and im a fairly new coder and spriter. This is my first mod ever. Any helpful feedback and bug reports or great ideas / sprites are always welcome. Im not that great at terraria spriting but i try my best and it would be nice if some1 could sprite for my mod...
  12. Heroriks

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Any1 knows how to remove 100% of the players defense with a debuff?
  13. Heroriks

How do i add lifesteal like the vampire knifes to a weapon?
  14. Heroriks

How do i add lifesteal like the vampire knifes to a weapon?
  15. Heroriks

How can i make a Spear Projectile shoot a projectile? if thats even possible. cuz i want my spear to shoot out a projectile
  16. Heroriks

How can i make a boss with multiple parts (eyes) like the twins?
  17. Heroriks

I am making a Bow that fires from the sky and like a normal bow with an alt attack. i tried doing it like this but it doesnt work. any idea why? using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using Terraria; using System; using Terraria.ID; using System.Diagnostics; using...
  18. Heroriks

I am making a bow that fires from the sky like the stormbow on left click attack but fires like a normal bow on right click but it doesnt work :/ using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using Terraria; using System; using Terraria.ID; using System.Diagnostics; using...
  19. Heroriks

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sound-ids.41821/ this is a list of all sounds Not sure if those are all of the sounds tho
  20. Heroriks

Try making the sounds for items in this format item.UseSound = SoundID.Item34; Any1 knows how to add BuffImmune for default terraria debuffs?
Back
Top Bottom