Search results for query: *

1. NebulaMagePlays

Game Mechanics Slime Rain Progress Meter

You know, it's bizarre that every event has a progress meter, but Slime Rain does not. It should be a rather simple addition. Preferably how many slimes you need to kill before King Slime spawns. And maybe it resets if you die to him? I know that, unlike most events, Slime Rain is on a timer, so...
  2. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader Legacy/Scrapped Calamity Music Boxes

Hello! I have recently made a mod called Legacy/Scrapped Calamity Music Boxes. Currently, it's mostly done, but I AM planning to add the full-length theme for Supreme Calamitas. Also, working on resprites so the boxes aren't ugly placeholders. Here is one of the finished sprites for the mod...
  3. NebulaMagePlays

Switch Edges of the World Crash (Digital)

So, I paid my oceans a visit and upon nearing the right edge of the map it crashed. Twice. I would report this to the console developers, but the link always changes. Or so it seems.
  4. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader Ore Slimes (Looking for Spriters)

Currently I am working on a mod that takes inspiration from Calamity's slimes that drop different ores. I can easily program this, but I really would like spriters so I can publish the mod so nobody has to deal with my crappy spriting. So far, I have a Cobalt Slime (which needs a far better...
  5. NebulaMagePlays

Need Help With Creating a Circuit That Alternates Outputs

I am not 100% sure if this is even possible in Terraria, but I want to make a circuit activated by a single input alternating between 2 outputs. In other words, I want to make an arena that I can open and close with actuators and 2 announcement boxes telling me if it is opened or closed. I am...
  6. NebulaMagePlays

PC Jukebox Mod

Ever get sick and tired of having your Music Boxes all over the place? Well look no further, you have come to the right place! This mod will allow you to store your Music Boxes in a single place and even play them back to you while inside! All you need to do is get 10 Iron/Lead Bars, 5 Glass...
  7. NebulaMagePlays

PC Mouse Clicks and Scrolling Won't Work

So, I have never run into this issue in the past until today. Whenever I mine a singular block, for some reason that is it. I cannot mine anymore. The block is not even "cracking" when you normally hit blocks. I cannot even scroll through my hotbar and other items won't work when I use the...
  8. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader Betrayal of Drakken Mod (Looking for Coders and Spriters)

So, I want to make a mod, but I need a proper team in order to make it. I am no good at coding and spriting, so a team is my only hope. This mod will feature new bosses, Town NPCs, weapons, ores, tools, events, items, etc. If you want to be part of my team, have a Discord so we can communicate...
  9. NebulaMagePlays

tModLoader ShadowAdventure Mod [W.I.P.] (NEED PIXEL ARTISTS AND PROGRAMMING HELP)

So, I am currently trying to make a mod that adds: -Some NPCs -New weapons. -New enemies. -A HUGE new biome in a different dimension (If it is even is possible to add such content). -8 bosses. -Some ESSENTIAL generated structures in the new biome. -Vanity items and ESSENTIAL armor. -ESSENTIAL...
  10. NebulaMagePlays

Console Built-In Mod Loader/Browser

1.) In a future update of the console version, can there be a "Mods" section on Terraria's menu which allows you to browse mods instead of using third-part programs such as tModLoader? Bethesda's Fallout 4 has one. Now, new players and worlds will need to be created so there are no errors...
  11. NebulaMagePlays

NPCs & Enemies Lihzahrd Cheiftain

In the Jungle Temple (Lihzahrd Temple), I had an idea for a new enemy, the Lihzahrd Cheiftain. He has a higher chance to drop Lihzahrd Power Cells (Let's say 25% chance, give or take). There is a lack of variety in the Temple and Lihzahrds are a tribal-type of race, so a Lihzahrd Cheiftain would...
Back
Top Bottom